Note to New Members ×

Summit County, CO Apartment for Rent

fin

Summit County Apartment for Rent

I figured if I am going to get a renter might as well try for a carver!

I will have a large one bedroom apartment available for rent August 1<SUP>st. Has its own entrance (upstairs) and great view of Mnt Buffalo. It is located above the Bomber Headquarters in the town of Silverthorne which puts you all of 15-20 minutes from all the resorts here in Summit County.

• All utilities included (heat, water, and electricity)
  • Pets allowed after confirming with me (i.e. llama = bad, dog = good)
  • Can work out getting you high-speed internet access as well
  • Plenty of parking
  • Right across the street from Ti Amos, one of the best Italian restaurants in town!
  • I suppose I can work out a "deal" if you are two (female) nursing majors or massage therapists. ;)

E-mail directly for more details and terms/rates.</SUP></SUP></FONT>

Are you kidding, I love alpacas! Smaller, better coats, and don't spit quite as much.

Llama story: a friend of mine is a big bow hunter. The big issue with him is hauling out the meat afterwards. So he rented a Llama to do the hauling. Got the Llama all the way out in the bush and then it just "locked up", would not move. They tried for hours to get it to move and it was not going anywhere. They had to tie it up, go down the Mnt, and tell the owner where it was so he could get it. Stubborn animals!

Sorry we missed you the other week Skatha. You literally drove 100 yards from our shop. Get you guys on the next trip.

Someone for Michelle? What about someone for me! I am not sure what the problem is, I am a skinny, dorky, enginerd type who collects ancient Russian bowling balls in his spare time.......oh, OK, now I see the problem :rolleyes:

Sorry we missed you the other week Skatha. You literally drove 100 yards from our shop. Get you guys on the next trip.

Someone for Michelle?

Let me tell you what happened and how bad I was. I promised my daughter we'd eat lunch at Arby's because I KNEW that'd give me an excuse to go shopping...afterall, all outlet mall shopping in CO has an Arby's nearby!

And I missed the friggin' exit!!!!

I had planned to take the Frisco exit and turn around, then my hubby spied the A&W. He mentioned root beer floats to my root-beer-float-lovin' son and my plans were dashed :smashfrea

Of course, I'm looking out for Michelle...we're sistas, don't cha know

Of course, I'm looking out for Michelle...we're sistas, don't cha know

Thanks Skatha!!

I don't know about eating at A&W....Ask Fin about the kitchen there, in a previous life he was back there doing some other work, and got a first hand view. At the very least you should give us a call, and we can point you in the right direction for food, floats, exits, etc :rolleyes:

And let's look out for Fin. He needs to find someone too, but same problems as on OT. Just not worth looking sometimes.

But what we really want is a COOL, easy-going neighbor next to Bomber.

A bunch of my friends have been talking about going in together on a place in Silverthorne for the season. It would be cool for me to stay above a Mecca of sorts for the carving faithful, but none of my friends are carvers and the symbolism would be lost on them. Not to mention, I bet you don't want a bunkhouse type of arrangement any way.

Well, Fin has rented his place, but I also have an apartment for rent in Silverthorne starting Oct 1st. 1BD, $850/month, no pets (sorry! - HOA rules) NS. It's not next to Bomber, but pretty darn close. My commute was about 6 minutes to work. It's nice, has hardwood floors, granite counters in the kitchen, nice deck.

I tell ya, for being such a dog-friendly place, CO is a pain in the ass to own dogs if you rent. I'm getting booted from my place at the end of august, and I still have no idea what's going to happen.

I didn't know you had a dog Jim. Bummer, I think Aspen is one of the more friendly places to have dogs, but maybe not for renters. Time to move to Carbondale??

My HOA won't allow renters to have dogs, only owners. And there are people that live there with NOTHING else to do except nose around in other people's business, and they know who lives there and who doesn't, who is suppose to have dogs and who isn't, etc.

Well, Fin has rented his place, but I also have an apartment for rent in Silverthorne starting Oct 1st. 1BD, $850/month, no pets (sorry! - HOA rules) NS. It's not next to Bomber, but pretty darn close. My commute was about 6 minutes to work. It's nice, has hardwood floors, granite counters in the kitchen, nice deck.

Hello, Michelle. Is this the same location spot I went to check out last summer or two ago down north of the bomber hq?

My HOA won't allow renters to have dogs, only owners. And there are people that live there with NOTHING else to do except nose around in other people's business, and they know who lives there and who doesn't, who is suppose to have dogs and who isn't, etc.

Are hearing dogs allowed? legitmate hearing dog, that is. (opposite of seeing eye dogs)