Note to New Members ×

2007 alpine snowboarding calendar

Guest stoked

Guest stoked

just to keep you updated I have created a page about the calendar at http://stoked.at/alpine_snowboarding_calendar.html with some sample pictures and details

one calendar page is gonna be dedicated to the Limbo so it would be cool if you could email as many pictures about that as possible

while a t-board is the most valuable prize in the ongoing commercials contest (see Multimedia page - deadline for entries is end of march) you should be first to know that an SG snowboard will be among the prizes for calendar photo contributors

what else should be included on the calendar? events? Sigi Grabner's birthday? suggestions welcome

Cheers & best carves to you!

Bernhard

http://stoked.at

- - -

http://www.tierneyrides.com

http://www.sgsnowboards.com

How bout that picture of frank in the demo tent at the ses

that was definitely a good one.

finding the birthdays of anyone involved in alpine...back to the beginning...would be awesome.

if I ever run across any photos I think are worthy, Ill post them

hell...you could do the entire damn calendar using scott firestone.

oh oh oh!!!!! that one that ricHard posted...of him carving, with the awesome background...

wait...lemme find it...

ahhh I cant find it, but it was a good one. He'll probably post here soon enough. guy takes great photos!

Edit FOUND IT:

attachment.php?attachmentid=3395&stc=1

I love that shot.

Guest stoked

yep on including a history of alpine snowboarding and some birthdays too

events I will have to figure that out since I want to have the calendar to go to print in september and don't want to include any uncertain dates

so but the SES also if only to mention it on the month's calendar page without a more precise date yes

and please post whatever comes to mind here

thanks

oh oh oh!!!!! that one that ricHard posted...of him carving, with the awesome background...

wait...lemme find it...

ahhh I cant find it, but it was a good one. He'll probably post here soon enough. guy takes great photos!

I love that shot.

Ohps!...:o

Thanks a lot!... I've seen this thread just right now and I'm quite embaraced!...

:-)

Guest stoked

good picture(s) - already some here and by email thanks

again I would like to mention that if you post a picture here please don't forget to also send an as big / high res version as possible to info@stoked.at!

otherwise I don't know if the picture can actually be considered with regard to printing quality and storing emails with pictures to my calendar folder helps me organize this and not forget about a picture later on so getting pictures by email makes this easier for me

good afternoon Michelle!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stoked

some more good pictures have come in and we now definitely have the may page covered thanks to Miss May

(no previews)

also you can now send truly WHATEVER pictures since there will likely be a collage of pictures on one calendar page depicting alpine snowboarding lifestyle

so you can send landscape pictures :barf: funny party pictures etc

so the more pictures to choose from the better I guess so feel free to send whatever you like

Guest stoked

well is it just me or does this look like a soft setup? I shall not ridicule softbooters I shall not ridicule softbooters I shall not ...

so maybe for the future you can think of making your setup be seen more clearly in the shot okay?

otherwise great picture exactly the kind of which one picture should definitely be included on the calendar so those are always welcome :biggthump

post-604-141842217082_thumb.jpg

post-604-141842217083_thumb.jpg

post-604-141842217086_thumb.jpg

thats not a pic of me, just something that might happen to me. I didn't get an pictures of me actually riding. I almost always went at night and the camera was not good enough to get night action photos really well. That defintly is a softboot setup.

The picture with the guy's board snapping is a classic.

i have 24 days this season and about 18 of them are at night. Sometimes thats the best riding, especially when all the high school ski teams leave. One day, it rained most of the day and I knew no one would go out that night. so I decided to go out anyway, by 8:30, I was alone on the slopes and the snow was still decent.

When can we expect this calender and how much would it be?

Guest stoked

well I would like to have it hanging on the wall already but after all it's for 2007 and I want to put enough time to good use so it will be printed in september to be available from october and I want to make it available as cheap as possible

which means that I will also ask around looking for sponsors but first I don't know yet if anyone will be interested in that and second I won't let anyone buy a page unless I would also include the picture for free so we'll see if sponsors can be found in which case I would be happy to make the calendar available at a price below production costs