socks...and smelly feet

rikytheripster

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

antiperspirant is BAD for you. sweat is a natural function...trying to stop it is like...well...would you stick a cork up your butt?

Why yes, a cork up my butt will stop the excess leakage. Good idea!

If you put antiperspirant all over your body then I would say yes, that is definately bad for your body because you need to sweat. If it's under the arm or on the feet, then at least 90% of my body can still sweat. Also, for some, it would be nice for everyone around them if deodorant or antiperspirant was used.

My feet put out an unbelievable amount of sweat. They saturate the socks and liner and that makes my feet cold when I slow down on a cold day.

Great advice from the omniscient dsub. How do you know all this stuff all time? I like aluminum under my arm pits and on my feet thank you. It keeps me on track with my ten year plan to be admitted into a nursing home for alzheimers.

I'm a nice, normal guy but some heartless bitch just stabbed me in the eye with a cutco knife for having smelly feet and eating pickless that make me fart.

Anyone got an '05 DDAM 170 for sale?

I'm outta here - I'm going to CMC's gay carve fest

:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro

sorry to hear bout your eye but all you need is a cleaver and youre defintly set for some revenge :eplus2:

I'm gonna do the anitpersperant thing tonight:biggthump

the afformentioned ideas will all work however some of the more caustic ones may lower the life span of your inserts. Walmart carries in the deodorant section a thai stone / mineral salt product that replaces normal deodorants.

It also comes in a pump spray liquid. the salt inhibits the growth of bacteria and is relatively neutral when it comes to breaking down foam etc. while you are at it spray your feet and the liners before use. you will have no problems. the sock liners are a good idea. a pair of nylons also works well like we used to use in terry skiboots back in the day. a drop or two of lavendar oil or tea tree oil on your feet before will also inhibit bacteria and smell less like a camels ass.