Note to New Members ×

WAM a thing of Beauty

Bobby Buggs

NIce board, I am sure the wife will like it but why do most of the Coilers I see always have the blue flame graphics. Coiler does offer other choices people!!!

But...but...blue flames=COOL!

Red flames are pretty cool too, but those blue flames really knock me out.

The only drawback to using Coiler is limited topsheet choices.My wife likes blues and Purple and that patern was as close as I could get.

But in the end you cant see the graphics much when they are covered with Snow. It may look great in the kitchen but to me thats not what really matters.

If he did offer more creative tops I would have a Evil Sports version already.

HINT HINT :eplus2:

evil_sports.sized.jpg

Riding around today on my coiler AM 172 with a 23 cm waist in snowy conditions with at least 10 cm of fresh during the day. My board could still carve like a madman and bust through the soft bumps like they werent even there. Then when I wanted to just play around and do moguls or just cruise, it rode like a dream.

Nice to see you bought your wife a cool board. I love the blue flames. I dreamed of having a coiler with blue flames on it before I even ordered mine!

Definitely the best all round board out there in my opinion.

:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

The only drawback to using Coiler is limited topsheet choices.My wife likes blues and Purple and that patern was as close as I could get.

But in the end you cant see the graphics much when they are covered with Snow. It may look great in the kitchen but to me thats not what really matters.

If he did offer more creative tops I would have a Evil Sports version already.

HINT HINT :eplus2:

evil_sports.sized.jpg

Bruce will do a custom top sheet.

Mine is going to look like this....

post-310-141842211537_thumb.jpg