Note to New Members ×

Mt. Bachelor

Mike T

If you're heading to Mt. Bachelor, give me a holler! I usually ride one weekday plus Saturday, Sunday or both. The weekday is usually selected based on the weather forecast - looking for hero-groomers or powder, either one is fine. If you're heading to Bachelor, email me at mt at tovino period com and we can exchange cell numbers.

Either flag me down on the hill or email me tonite for my cell number. Jim - I can tell you SES stories when you're here in Feb :)

BTW Jan 27 is "ski free" day, 3 or more cans of non-perishable food gets you a lift ticket. There's a Safeway conveniently located on Century Drive and Simpson Avenue.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang, I wish I could! I got a 3 week job dropped in my lap, missed the best pow we've had up here in a few years. Nuther 2 weeks, though I'll probably get to Crystal a few times. I'll be back down in Bend from the 20th to the 25th, I'll give ya a ringy-dingy.

Tpday absolutely rocked. Riding with Bryan and Doug for a few hours did amazing things for me, I pushed myself harder than I ever have before trying to keep up with them on their 200+cm Tinklers. I think I learned a thing or five from them today ;) Thanks guys!

Mike, very impressed!! You were flat getting after it today on Thunderbird and Summit. SMOKIN!!!

If I can get my bags packed fast I am off to Tahoe yet tonight. Wish me luck. Great day. Got pics, sorry , just no time to post them on the site.

Hope to see you all at SES!! Bryan

Guest mdgsolo@earthlink.net
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

is that Matt Gobeille?

no..probably not.

greg dumped the black jacket, too, huh?

gosh...missing it right now

You doubt my existence? Miss you out here this year man. I'm finally getting to ride a bunch this year. Not like the 2 or so times I made it up last year. I PM'd you a bit ago to find out where abouts you ended up.

Peace out-

Matt

P.S. Today ripped as well!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be there Monday-Friday 2/27-3/3

carving in the mornings and hanging with the family on snowblades in the afternoon - unless it's powder (then they can fend for themselves)

radio 17-2 or pm me and I'll send my cell #

anyone going to be around?

Hi Matt.

I was there the week before , and currently.

Sorry I couldn't make it last week. Love to have ridden with you!!

Bryan

Good day today. Dusting, good dry snow. Not busy. No lines at all.

Flat light , but very carveable. Spotted several other alpine riders.

Gal on an older Rosi, and a couple locals.

Tuesday anyone??

Bryan

Guest Csaba

I'm looking for a ride from downtown Bend to Bachelor for the 8am Oregon Expression Session meet. I will be staying at the Fairfield Inn and would like to give my wife and baby a chance to sleep in if they like. I won't need a ride at the end of the day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 hardbooters on the hill, and once T-Bird and Summit got too slushy, I was summoned over to Kangaroo which absolutely rocked till closing. Spring carving doesn't get any better than today.

Really bummed they are closing the NW after this weekend. Come and get it while you can!