Note to New Members ×

Mammoth/June

nekdut

While geographically they are 300 miles of Los Angeles, pretty much in northern california, I agree that Mammoth/June discussion should go here as most of the people that ride at these mountains are so. cal residents.

I was just asking to be sure.

:)

With so many of us up there, I was wondering if I could get a hand up in Mammoth this weekend. I need a little help moving a new TV up to my place. I'm not able to carry it by myself up to the second floor as it weighs 238lbs :eek: . Can anyone help a carver out? :o

Hey it was good meeting those I haven't met before, and seeing the rest of you. We REALLY destroyed Gunsmoke on Saturday, it looked like Buttermilk last year at SES! I counted at least 12 carvers.

I wanted to give a special thanks to Gary, Tim and Erwin. There was no way I could have gotten that TV into our place with your help. Thanks a million! :biggthump

Just wanted to says thanks to all those I met over the weekend at June. It was really cool to see so many carvers. As Neil stated in his post, Gunsmoke was pretty rutted up by the end of Saturday.

Haven't seen that many people laying ruts in a long time. Frank, Terry, Tim, Thomas, Gary, Erwin, Neil, Tony, Jake and everyone else were all tearing it up. Was cool to see many different riding styles.

Most of all, it was great to feel the positive energy and stoke everyone had!

Thanks again!!

Tom

Saturday was a great carving session :biggthump I met everybody that posted in this thread except for Brian and Fin. Did Brian make it?

Sunday was a fun mini-powder day. Watching Gary rip up the shallow powder on a Prior 4WD was almost enough incentive for me order a 4WD today, but I resisted the urge.

Oh yeah, I got lucky and got the light end of Neil's TV.

I'm looking forward to the next carve session at June.

Erwin

Hey guys! Yea Saturday was pretty awesome! Funny thing it seemed we had gun smoke to ourselves?? I was stoked to see the level of riding!

It’s hard to remember, so what’s everyone’s user Id?

I’m David (db) I was riding the black lui in the am and a white donek in the afternoon….can wait to next time