Note to New Members ×

2006 EAST COAST EXPRESSION SESSION

Jack M

Package deal pricing and more info is here!!

http://www.eces.us/info.htm

Some highlights:

Expanded buffet dinner at the raffle function, including salad, soup of the day, bread, chef's choice of vegetables and starch, and your choice of 3 entrees - steak, chicken, or vegetarian lasagna - and desert.

And announcing........ for the first time anywhere.........

an Expression Session first..............

THE CARVER ONLY TRAIL!!!!!!

That's right friends, on Friday March 9th, 2006, Sugarloaf has agreed to rent us our own private groomed trail. ECES sponsor Bob Jenney Designs has graciously stepped up to provide this extravagant luxury for us on Friday. We may be able to add more days depending on sponsor support. Thank you Bob!

More info to follow, as it develops.

GET PSYCHED!! The leaves are turning!!

questions from tex1230:

- Are lift tickets included in the room rates you quoted?

yes.

- If we want an upgraded room in the Grand is there any discount?

The package rooms in the Grand Summit hotel have 2 queen sized beds. If you want an upgrade, you can ask Sugarloaf, they are usually flexible and accomodating.

- Can you post a schedule of events (other than the Thursday night Banquet?)

coming soon!

- What does it take to reserve the reserved/carver only trail?

For us? Money. For you? Hardboots.

Yes, the USCSA nationals will be at Sugarloaf from March 7th to the 12th. www.uscsa.com. So we'll get to spectate some high caliber racing to boot! Bonus! (not to mention collegiate co-eds in spandex!)

The dates of the ECES are basically predestined by two things: the dates of the SES and, the end of the season. We need a two week buffer between the SES and ECES to allow sponsors (and a few participants) to recover and regroup before heading out east. Early to mid March is typically primo at Sugarloaf, but having it in the third week of March would be inviting some more risk. Having it two weeks before the SES is way too risky, imo. The chances of low snow (read: ice) and bad weather are exponentially worse, and you are guaranteed less daylight and colder temps.

Glad to see people are signing up, thanks!

Guest dragonsword5

:biggthump I'm really excited for this. It will be my first expression session and I can't wait. :D Summer has been KILLING me!!!

There are not many Alpine boarders around where I live so its going to be awesome meeting many boarders. (and maybe getting some tips :ices_ange )

:biggthump I'm really excited for this. It will be my first expression session and I can't wait. :D Summer has been KILLING me!!!

There are not many Alpine boarders around where I live so its going to be awesome meeting many boarders. (and maybe getting some tips :ices_ange )

where you at dragonsword5....me and my freind ride up at vernon all the time. We hook up with a couple of other riders as well. look me up jdgang@gmail.com

Guest Ghostrider

I knew I signed up to be the USCSA national snowboard rep for a reason!!

I will so be there...probably running the races but ill be playing too when I get a chance.

We will have a GS and a Boarder-X so come watch.

As for the college co-eds in spandex Jack...just hope its sunny and they'll work on their tans like last year :biggthump

P3070085.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words...

ps: look at the new uscsa website i whipped up. any feedback, mail me.

www.uscsa.com

Guest dragonsword5

Question:

What would it cost for a check-in Wednesday and a check-out Sunday? 2 people in one bedroom and one lift ticket package. The other one is my dad who is a "sitter" with his movies. :D

We are confused about the package deals on the site so thanks for the answer when it comes.

Question:

What would it cost for a check-in Wednesday and a check-out Sunday? 2 people in one bedroom and one lift ticket package. The other one is my dad who is a "sitter" with his movies. :D

We are confused about the package deals on the site so thanks for the answer when it comes.

You'd be looking at the Grand Summit Hotel package. 2 midweek nights plus 2 weekend nights for 2 people = $1008 total, which includes taxes and fees. I am pretty confident that paying for our package deal is still the most economical way to go, even if your dad won't be using the lift ticket. Instead he can take 25 Sugarloaf Dollars per day, or he can take the lift ticket and you can use your imagination as to what to do with it. Also, the rooms in the Grand Summit have 2 queen size beds. How you fill them is up to you.

Or, if you could get a group of 4 together, you could get a 1-bedroom condo and pay a total of $1408 for the 4 of you.

Of course, you are welcome to call Sugarloaf at 1-800-THE-LOAF and tell them you are interested in the ECES deal and explain your situation. They might be flexible and they are typically helpful.

Guest dragonsword5

Wow thanks a lot. I just got my boards tuned up and I'm getting ready for the beginning of the season.

Whindam opens (supposedly) on the 19 of November. :biggthump

Thanks again!