Note to New Members ×

Who's Got Cord?

crackaddict

We got cord too!  Finally!

This is a raw run.  I'll zoom, stabilize and edit for the masses tomorrow, this is an unlisted pre-release for my bros on the forum.  There's more coming.  We shot a lot of good stuff today.

Fowley's Lap is a short run but it has eight of the best turns on the mountain.  Nine if you come in fast for the 360 on the banked wall at the bottom.  It's a Revelstoke blue run on the kids chair but like all Revelstoke blues, it has a black section.  The two turns just past the slow sign are wicked steep and narrow.  (I've hit that sign more than once.  It's buried deeper than it looks.  Ouch!)

Thanks for all the inspiration in this thread gentlemen.  I was so tempted to pack the car...  It's hard to find patience sometimes but I finally got my fix.

Edited by crackaddict
  • Like 3

Inspecting some cord at Pyhä ski resort this morning. This was probably the best in bounds snowboarding session I've ever had. Groom was close to perfect, hardly anyone else there and plenty of sunshine: image.png?ex=65ddbcb7&is=65cb47b7&hm=ca3

The photo is from the end of the first steep section of Piste Palander (FIS spec black diamond).

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Revelstoke is getting beat up right now but the base up high is deep.  It'll be freeze/thaw for a few days but cold and snow is back soon, starting Wednesday.

The low mountain is finished for the season but the upper 2000 feet will come back into condition.  

The last few days were excellent, here's proof: