Note to New Members ×

What's Everybody's Quiver Looking Like For The 23/24 Season?

barryj

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_7364.jpeg.8e69aa2f32839048e33437e7ac361b91.jpeg This season’s quiver finally together.  Having started with 2 GS boards and a powder board from the 90s when I joined in 2017, I have come a ways.
Thanx to Rob at Winterstick for refurbing my Tom Burt woody, great job!!
New to me this year, Knapton Twin.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

No change from last year for me so I'm being lazy and not taking a new picture. 25th anniversary Arbor Element, 2019 Orca, 2021 Jones W Solution, and a custom Donek Voyager.

Got sidetracked and didn't get around to ordering a Donek Flux last season but planning to get that done next week.

Anyone have replacement recommendations for an Orca? I like the geometry in powder but not so much the build quality. My big constraint is being all of 125lbs.

Edit: I'd also appreciate sidecut radius advice for the flux. The biggest I've ridden is my 9m Voyager, which seems a little on the small side. Apparently the default for a me-sized Flux is 7.5-9m, but I'm considering asking for closer to a 10m average (not sure how that works with variable radius).

Edited by Cthulhufish

• 3 weeks later...