Note to New Members ×

Moon & Carve Session, 17th & 18th February 2024

nextcarve

• 4 months later...

Hi All!  Happy New Year!

Well, if MCC doesn't happen this year, I may consider it...

How does one get there from across the pond?  NYC/JFK to Zurich, then train from Zurich to Frutigen?

Also, where is the most convenient place to stay?  I looked on the Moon & Carve website, but was not fully understanding where everything is located.

Hochst seems to be "ski-in, ski-out" location.  Is staying in Frutigen close enough?  Please let me know.  Thanks!

Tim

@timbox18  We are flying into Zurich, renting a van, hitting Livigno IT, St. Moritz, Elsign-Metsch, Zinal and Saas-Fee and the M&C.  Arriving in Zurich on Feb 13 and leaving on the 21st.  We are at capacity for our vehicle.  We are staying at the Hotel National in Frutigen.

@nextcarve or @Heinz might have better intel on M&C details.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@timbox18 The M&C Base at Höchst (within ski area Elsigen-Metsch) is a 1/4 hour drive by car from the villages Frutigen or Adelboden. Hotel National in Frutigen, where the MCC Euro Trip participants stay, is a good choice.

At the ski area itself, there are only a few hotels nearby, which are listed on our website (search for "Accommodation"). 

Edited by nextcarve

• 1 month later...