Note to New Members ×

where to late season IKON End of March 2022?

pow4ever

thoughts on where to?

Stratton/Killington,June VT, Loon NH, Sunday River ME, Sugarloaf ME

seems like Sugarloaf have the best condition?  I will be there at the weekday of Mar 28 - April 1

thinking of hitting some ski resort i have not been to on Ikon this season.

maybe i should just bring my running shoes instead snowboard lol 

Thank you Stephane!  glad to see that you had a great trip out West (in Canada).  Hopefully we get to ride together at Aspen next Season.

I am driving up to Sugarloaf from NY with my ski club last week of March. 
At most it's the weekend before and weekend after.  I am running out of days off from work; so Canada is likely not in the play.  Lesson learned is to chase the snow and not book 3 months before for late/early season.  Colorado is getting tons of late season snow....

12 hours ago, Eastsiiiide said:

I guess you're intending to stay on the East Siiide.  Mammoth/June Mtn are still going strong and just got a bit of new snow.  

Yes; had to stay around in the left coast; just can't get away from work.
I should have chased the snow but lesson learned.   I have never been to June but always wanted to.  Last time i was at Mammoth it got dumped on but looked great for carving when it's not snowing.

4 minutes ago, Kneel said:

I'll give some credit to Stratton for throwing on the guns this week, but after 3" of rain and ice pellets the last two days, It's a mess here in southern VT... 

Thank you!  great to hear that some resort is still firing up snow gun 👍 but yea.... sad face on that system we just got 😞