Note to New Members ×

Whitefish, I miss you.

Allee

I am in California right now. Was required to get a rapid antigen test according to the us. Got asked on the web checkin whether I was vaccinated and had the test but was not asked again. Never had to show any docs. 

I am scheduled for a pcr test on Thursday before I fly back. $US150. Wonder if I will get asked about it on the way in? This one is on my employer so no problem. 

howdy allee

oh, so you can bring covid here, but not take it back ...

we miss you too allee, but not the rest of you all … the traffic here is insane without you northerners ...

it will never be the sleepy town of long ago …

just got my booster so yeah let me know when your here and I will buy you a beer ...

Edited by west carven

22 minutes ago, west carven said:

oh, so you can bring covid here, but not take it back ...

Hahahaha. Can I tell you about how last week, our news here was all "All those danm people over the border in Montana are gonna bring covid back to Alberta, now the borders are open." I think we're as redneck as each other ... we still have you soundly beat on vax rates though. Glad you got yours and boosted too, that must be a relief for you. And yes, I'd crack a beer with you any time ... the Northern reopened yet?

When our new governor started in January, Montana was back to business as usual.  Montana has had some record setting tourist visits and real estate has doubled in price in most of the state.  Covid has been an economic boom for the state.

Whitefish last winter and this summer were busier than I have ever seen it, and that is without any Canadian visitors.  This winter might set even more tourist records with the border open.  

Right now, Montana needs a BUNCH of snow.  The whole state is lacking in that department.  

Hope to see you this winter @Allee!