Note to New Members ×

Full bag Diamond Blade /not available. Get a new one

slopestar

• 2 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 3:00 AM, jburk said:

Think you need to have a subscription to be able to post images now.  

@Jack Michaud can confirm. 

Logged in members may post up to 10MB of images.  Supporting Members may post up to 50MB of images.  Gold Members 100MB, Platinum Members 200MB.  Members might have over 10MB of pre-existing images, in which case they will need to delete some old images, or buy a subscription.  The system now automatically downsizes images, but it didn't before.  So you could download large images, delete them from your account, and then re-insert them to their threads.

Click your username in the upper right then click My Attachments to manage them.

I wish that it could all be unlimited, but the image hosting increases the cost of running this site.

49 minutes ago, Jack Michaud said:

Logged in members may post up to 10MB of images.  Supporting Members may post up to 50MB of images.  Gold Members 100MB, Platinum Members 200MB.  Members might have over 10MB of pre-existing images, in which case they will need to delete some old images, or buy a subscription.  The system now automatically downsizes images, but it didn't before.  So you could download large images, delete them from your account, and then re-insert them to their threads.

Click your username in the upper right then click My Attachments to manage them.

I wish that it could all be unlimited, but the image hosting increases the cost of running this site.

Thanks for the clarification Jack

14 minutes ago, davekempmeister said:

so.........what is the length ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, ThePeonsChamp said:

That thing looks awesome!

Since @slopestar isn't selling his anymore, here is a link to the info page on our website:

https://fullbag.com/pages/diamond-blade

You will find pics of different views of the board with the latest graphic on this one:

https://fullbag.com/collections/snowsurfs/products/diamond-blade-163-b

• Like 1