Note to New Members ×

SOLD Donek 164 (Incline, Older Model)

moose

Older model, Donek 164 with a tip/waist/tail of 28.5/24/28. I am the second owner, but I believe it is an Incline model (or at least rides like one - I have another Incline that feels very similar. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). There is a small, very circular chip in the base that was p-texed as well as a shallow gouge near an edge (no damage to the edge, just to the base). Had a finger in the photo for scale. Should make for a really fun board for someone out there looking for Donek quality at a cheaper price point - $100 + shipping. Would also love to trade for a very similar board with a wider waist! 

IMG_1915.thumb.JPG.72268bb9dec3a77c792b1538e9aa0c8f.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

Edited by moose

looks like a good deal to me.  

Moose is a gentleman and I will gladly guarantee that anyone who does a deal on this board will end up satisfied.  Moose was very kind and understanding on an occasion when I made a mistake while selling a Donek, awhile back.  Through no fault of his own, he did not end up with the board (he should have) and he was gracious enough to be cordial about it.  i am grateful to Moose and the least that I can do is inform the community that he is trustworthy and vouch for his credibility.  All the best to Moose.

• moose changed the title to SOLD Donek 164 (Incline, Older Model)