Note to New Members ×

Who was riding the Swoard at Mt Hood Meadows last Sunday?

jburk

Spotted a Swoard with Cateks in the rack at Mt Hood Meadows yesterday, it's the first alpine rig I've seen there all season other than mine. 

And judging by the comments from the lifties, mine's pretty much been the only one up there this season; the only comments outside of the "what is that" genre are "wow, haven't seen one of those for years..."

Took a quick look around, no one standing near it, and when I walked by again 5 minutes later it was gone.  Too bad, would have been great to do some turns. 

You should come hang out in the Meadows thread! I haven't seen that rider either, in my whopping 2 days this season at Meadows. Did run into another guy on a Coiler in December though. Hoping to get a few more days this spring, but I will weekends only :-(

Might also be the lifts I generally ride; I'm usually on the south side with my family, so relegated to Vista / Daisy / Easy Rider.  If the lifties tend to work the same chairs it might explain the lack of exposure.

Shooting Star and HRM are my favourites when I can get over there. It took me four tries the first time I tried to get from SS over to HRM, keep missing the fork: "Crap, I'm on Voyager again!"  It started to get humorous.