Note to New Members ×

Virus Cyborg titanium - $415 shipped OBO

cfj04

virus cyborg 181, great shape 2.5 inches camber, used a handful of times. Superficial surface scratches from snuggling with the bindings of my other boards $415 shipped in the US OBO.  Includes custom riser plates

Built for a 180 lbs. plus rider or a lighter strong rider. 

DSCN0078.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

Edited by cfj04
price drop
  • Like 1

Well, I found a picture of my cyborg and can make out the serial number, yes the board you are selling was custom made for me at 160lbs, just so there's no confusion...

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc57/ursle/Vue/Boards/005.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Hmm, picture won't post, 

http://s218.photobucket.com/user/ursle/media/Vue/Boards/005.jpg.html

that should work.

Edited by ursle

Custom built for a 160 lb rider - I did post for a heavier rider or a strong mid weight rider.  I'm 200 pounds and had no soft flex issues

Thanks for doing some research - it's a small carving community!!!

Edited by cfj04
typo

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still available and is 435.00 the price drop price? I am interested. I live in Denver and could come to Boulder to get it? If you see this reply I am in Boulder right now and could come buy to look at it and possibly buy? You can cal me at 720-485-2283 Matt Curtis I will be coming back up tommorow to ride at Eldora as well I am at all Board sports right now.

Nekdut - Let me try and clarify your question.

The posting says built for a rider 180 plus or a lighter strong rider. Ursle noted that he was the original owner and had it built for his 160 rider weight.  I own or have owned 7 virus boards and this is on the stiffer side of all of them and I'm 200 lbs. 

So if you are a lighter strong rider or 180 plus, this is built for you based on mine and Ursle's comments