Note to New Members ×

something 185 gs

davekempmeister

• 4 weeks later...

I have Oxygen Proton GS 185. Black/blue/yellow topsheet, metal inside, cap construction. Very few scratches on the topsheet, one barely visible scratch on the base, no damage on the edges, no base grinds, tons of pop. Waist is 193mm i think. Sitting in wax all summer long. I bought it last fall and have ridden it five times. The guy I bought it from, original owner, barely rode it.

It's just too big of a board for local crowded slopes and overall crappy grooming, not mentioning my lack of skill.

Only downside could be, it's in Whistler, BC, Canada

Peter

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

On November 21, 2016 at 4:51 PM, BLOODTYPEZX10R said:

and it's now used, Thirst 8R W.A.R.P. '15-'16 prototype.  LT184.5cm, EE171cm, W 19.85

0217162117.jpg

I ride regular.  Presumably, based on you pm, there is an 8R version and an 8G ?  Lovely board.  I like the shape.  

maybe more than I want to spend on traditional construction .   It's me, not the board (makes me think of Seinfeld).     Still, I could be persuaded to take a chance on it.  Still mulling it over. 

Thanks again

1 hour ago, davekempmeister said:

Hi.   Thanks for responding.  What is the waist width ?  Made when ? Picture ?  Any damage to inserts or Delam ?  you the first owner ?

thanks again

dave

Hi Dave It was made in Nov 2012 and used in the 2012 / 2013 season In Nov 2013 my son broke his ankle and was it not used again until the 2014 / 2015 season The board was race tuned, the base ground and hot boxed in April 2015 My son used it the USASA Nationals and hasn't used it since I have it pictured for sale with a Kessler K plate I can send you more pics tomorrow It has 4x4 and upm inserts The price listed is negotiable 

17 hours ago, davekempmeister said:

I ride regular.  Presumably, based on you pm, there is an 8R version and an 8G ?  Lovely board.  I like the shape.  

maybe more than I want to spend on traditional construction .   It's me, not the board (makes me think of Seinfeld).     Still, I could be persuaded to take a chance on it.  Still mulling it over. 

Thanks again

None of my boards are traditional in construction, from the core to the shape...event the sidewalls on this board are engineered. Visit my website Thirstsnowboards.com,  Check out some video there or on my FB page "thirst snowboards".  Give me a call (left my number in the PM) I'll be happy to explain more. 8G, that's funny.  Not a day goes by that there is not a "Seinfeld moment".