Note to New Members ×

Coiler 173 Split Tail Titanal $500

woodie

What is that? An AM-T?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bruce built this as a prototype for a new design (not sure if he made many more of these) and I would say it is more of a free carve than an AM.  Handles steep cords well but too stiff for the pow.

What are specs on the board?

Not sure of sidecut.  Nose measures 25 cm, waist is 19.8 cm, tail is 24.7 cm along effective edge.  There is a slight upturn to the tail.  I emailed Bruce before I bought the board (I'm the 2nd owner) to verify that it would perform properly for my build which is 5'10" and 165 lbs. he said it would do fine.  I thought the performance was great.  

Al, might you be willing to let me take it for a spin some time once in hand?  I think you live in Oconomowoc or West Bend.  I'm in Cedarburg.  I told a buddy I wish I had the coin to pull the trigger and that he should grab it.  Glad it's going to a fellow WI carver.

Hi Carp,
Yup, Oconomowoc. And
Certainly, as long as you're in it's weight zone! Since this is a proto I have no idea what to expect. Always looking for a do it all travel board, this might be just that. But since I have a full quiver of Coiler carvers, an AMT, some Viri and a Powstick, I may sell it if it doesn't impress, or I might part with the AMT...either way I would offer you 1st dibs.

Edited by Algunderfoot