Note to New Members ×

Titanium bindings regular bails,

Bobby Buggs

Just to understand how it works here. Redia was the first to say that he was interrested in your binding but you sold them to someone else. Have you made the deal with someone else who has offered you  more money or you simply didn't want to ship to Canada? So what i understand is that we can sell to anybody no metter who ask first? Am i correct?

Thank you

So what i understand is that we can sell to anybody no metter who ask first? Am i correct?

Thank you

Yes, that's correct. As a matter of BOL custom, people most often sell to the first responders, but there are a bunch of reasons why they might not - shipping internationally, a personal acquaintance asked to buy the product, the first respondent can't pay in PayPal, etc. In the end, it's up to the seller to pick the buyer. 

Yes, that's correct. As a matter of BOL custom, people most often sell to the first responders, but there are a bunch of reasons why they might not - shipping internationally, a personal acquaintance asked to buy the product, the first respondent can't pay in PayPal, etc. In the end, it's up to the seller to pick the buyer.

Pas d'accord

désolé mes amis (and fellow Canadians) - I have to agree with Dan here.  My experience with almost everyone on this site has been great.  But I think its too much to expect someone to go through the hassle of having to ship goods when he can do it easier (eg. handing it over to someone in person...) and get the exact same money for what he is selling.