Note to New Members ×

Donek End of Season Barbeque on the Beach

Donek

To show our appreciation to everyone for all of this years fun and success, we would like to invite you to our annual end of year celebration! We will have food and (non alcoholic) drinks and lots of socializing! You are welcome to bring your own alcohol.
As some of you know, we have had a pretty successful couple of seasons with some pretty EXCEPTIONALLY AWESOME and, in our book, famous people! This party just might be your chance to meet some of them. As always, we love to hear your ideas, insight and feedback, and as the saying holds true, "Putting a face with a name & snowboard is a smile waiting to happen!".  We will be at the Beach space # 3.

The Date is May 30.  Put it on your calendar and come join us.

Here's a peek at last years barbeque:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mAWSkllCTaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An end of season party you say?  Well, looks like Angie and I just might have to crash your little shindig.  We'll bring some beer to compliment Seans foodstuffs, and we look forward to seeing everyone there.  

So who all might be coming?  I'll be dressed in my finest, as seen below.

post-237-0-62335300-1432140536_thumb.jpg

Jim, That look would be so much better with a members only jacket...

Thanks for doing this Sean, see you there!

mario

P.s was that pic taken at Huntah????? :eplus2:

Edited by big mario
  • Like 1

Sean,

Thanks for the BBQ, and everything. I had a blast hanging with you and all who attended. I know I don't snowboard but I love the carve as all of you do. Thanks for putting up with me and my strange contraptions.

Don

Feed the Addiction... :eplus2:

• Like 1

I'll put in a second, hearty Thank You! to Sean, Dale and Bob.  You guys put together a day of good times with some good friends and great snowboards.  Maybe next time I'll bring my gear and ride along as well, heh.

Thanks for the food Sean, The beer Jim and Angie, and the camaraderie of everyone there! It was a perfect way and day to end the season. Dude, well what can I say, you have found a home amongst us, and you give me some one to point to when we get the strange looks.  Glad to have you around 

mario

right around freezing at open, heating up to the 50's by end of the day, so totally righteously abfab

Edited by big mario
  • Like 2