Note to New Members ×

174 Virus World Cup RS Colorado Series

arneburner

Board is in excellent condition with one base grind and about 25 half days of use. Lots of edge left. Waist width of 19.2 cm. Variable sidecut not listed by Virus. Medium + flex for 175 lb rider. It measures about 178 cm long. About a half inch of camber. $600 plus shipping. Has a bit more taper than typical of a gs board. Great for flatter courses where you can go straighter at the gates.

post-1950-0-65638200-1421096309_thumb.jp

post-1950-0-65002700-1421096318_thumb.jp

post-1950-0-41597100-1421096329_thumb.jp

I think a strong rider of your weight would be fine. However it's not a board for easy cruising. You would need to use a bit of up and down motion to make it work. If you put an isolation plate on it, it would be great as that allows the board to flex more. I have tested it with a Virus plate, a Jasey Jay plate and a vist plate. I liked the vist plate the best due to the lower height and better board feel.

Let me know if you have other questions.

I think a strong rider of your weight would be fine. However it's not a board for easy cruising. You would need to use a bit of up and down motion to make it work. If you put an isolation plate on it, it would be great as that allows the board to flex more. I have tested it with a Virus plate, a Jasey Jay plate and a vist plate. I liked the vist plate the best due to the lower height and better board feel.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'll pass this one.

--

dom