F2 Proto RS 185 and F2 Eliminator World Cup 163

Proto 185:

Hate to see this one go however like all of my other boards I use them one year for race one year for training and then pass them on. This board however due to injury was only used for two races never trained and has so little use that I have never even had to polish the factory tune from F2.  If you don’t know anything about F2’s Proto series it is essentially the AMG to Mercedes.  By far probably the finest crafted board I’ve ever put on my feet. 9.8 out of 10 condition. Retails for nearly $2k before you pay import tax and shipping... asking $1100 fair and firm.  Plus shipping 
93CD0BF2-6905-40DE-B5CE-6F2313A761E9.jpeg.12ce508f8264ec816a935ffa1d436b9b.jpegC234F6D2-CA82-4A3F-9BBA-E9CBFF9E1B8F.jpeg.847c2e8b3cddd54d71680d1acbef7d60.jpeg550FD216-4C9A-40EB-B935-B4890432E1B9.jpeg.0f963e29f3318b25ede81af5700adc34.jpegB7BE0483-ED02-44CD-A4CC-F2496A6C3FF0.jpeg.e039046b2f424c6bfee4af6708df06b9.jpeg

Eliminator 163:*SOLD* Used for two or three runs before dropping off for a base grind. Unfortunately a small section of the edge was ground down approximately dime thickness. Still has a lot of life left in the board as it is essentially brand new. This is one of many Eliminators  that I own, with a brand new one on the way just passing along a good board and a great price.  Asking $450 plus shipping

8E3C41AA-F5A6-4471-8B75-DB3B3BE922F1.jpeg.914aec543828c3327952cf11e2150410.jpegD2558BAB-8C1A-41F4-90B7-3B6D1E22D5BB.jpeg.3439ae24c93a3bddf8eeddd4899b22fa.jpegE4DC7991-EBED-41B6-90DE-E834F35CA3B8.jpeg.e81c926e4307558d2e09fb0bfab9b3f1.jpeg

Edited by Termin8tor
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By daveo
      Intec Parts: $69.69. The sale from this less shipping fees will primarily form a donation to the forum.
      Perfect for someone who has Intec compatible boots and F2 Race Ti bindings and is interested in trying Intec on their rear boot/binding. 
      All the parts needed to convert 1 binding and 1 boot to Intec Step In. My current boots are incompatible with Intec. Includes the following:
      Receiver + receiver cover + pressure plate Toe plate/bail Intec heel + cable + handle All necessary bolts This would cost 190.50 (+ shipping) Canadian Loonies from yyz (if you could pro-rata buy just 1 of the required things that are sold in pairs only).
      I could have wiped these down to make them a little less ugly. Perfectly functional.

• By Québec man
      2 pairs of F2 intec TI  large bindings.
      - 155 usd for 0ne pair... possible deal for both..😁
      - Burton spacer and shim kit 50 usd
      the buyer will have to pay for the shipping.

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a pair of F2 Titanflex Step-In bindings.  They are size S/M.  The bindings are currently configured with 6° and 3° lift blocks. I made these blocks out of Delrin when I had access to a machine shop. The wear marks on the step-in receivers are minimal, indicating the bindings have barely been used.
      SOLD - The price is $175 shipped in the US via USPS priority mail.

• By D.T.
      SOLD - I’m selling a pair of F2 Titanium Standard bindings, size S/M.  The bindings are set flat with no toe or heel lift on either binding. It appears as though I am missing one of the mounting screws. I will dig around to see if I can find it.
      SOLD - The price is $175 shipped in the US via USPS priority flat rate.

• By Heenalu Kahiko
      Make me a reasonable offer. Plate is Iron Rock Stiff, used once, board is beautiful. 

• By GeoffV
      SOLD
      Up for sale is a Kessler Alpine 185 white: Stock - not custom, 4x2, UPM.
      Swiss Made. Superb condition. Originally purchased new in 2018. I purchased it last year previous sale post from @rjnakata and put 8 days on racing. The board only has about  12-15- days on it total.  Has the new stranded textured topsheet near perfect.  Base/edges near perfect.   Listed weight range is 75-100kg (165-220lbs) and turns well for my 185 lbs.  20.2 waist. This is a fun board, stable and calm, smooth at speed with large and small turn radii.   
      Kessler specs
      Reason for sale: Was hoping to get some faster times by upgrading from a 180 Kessler to the 185, but the reality is that the course I race on only has a few courses set in a season where the 185 would work and I just can't justify keeping it for 2 races a season. 

Asking $750
      buyer pays shipping. Payment via PayPal
      -Geoff

• By nekdut
      Up for sale is a race-ready Kessler SL 162cm
      20cm wide
      50cm stance width, UPM mounts as well
      Condition is nearly new.  It's only been ridden a few times and I'm selling because it is simply to stiff for me at 155lbs and my infrequent riding these day.  It probably rides great at 180-220lbs.  Some scuffing from a VIST plate but otherwise both the top and base are in excellent shape (base wax on there now).  Edges are razor sharp and have all of their life left.
      SOLD!
    • By Jack M
      Bought this 2019 F2 World Cup SL 163 on clearance from @i-carve.com for the director of CVA snowboarding. Took it out yesterday to see how it is. VERY impressed!!  Edge hold, smooth, air between carves, perfect flex, great turn size.  Tight enough to only use half the trail, but not so tight that you're making 1000 turns in a run.  F2 is back on my radar!  Hadn't been on one since SES 05.  A friend who loves F2 tells me they were the ones who made the "Made in Austria" Kesslers.  Based on the top shelf build quality I'd say it certainly seems possible.  Don't worry, this pic is low on the mountain, there's more snow up higher.  But we are off to a bad start here in the east.  Hoping for a big dump tonight.

• By nekdut
      Up for sale is a race-ready Kessler GS 185
      20cm wide
      50cm stance width, UPM and Vist center mounts as well
      Condition is nearly new.  It's only been ridden a few times and I'm selling because it is simply to stiff for me at 155lbs and my infrequent riding these day.  It probably rides great at 180-220lbs.  Small scuffs from a plate and some lift rash but otherwise both the top and base are in great shape (base wax on there now).  Edges are razor sharp and have all of their life left.
      Sold!

• By forf.dawg
      SOLD
      I am selling a pair of Mountain Slope - Point .951 World Cup boots, used for one season. They are mondo size 27.5
      There is slight damage from the boot fitter on the right boot making the removal of the insert more difficult, no damage to structure or function of the boot though.
      Also for sale is a pair of F2 - Race Titanium  size Large bindings. All parts in images included.
      Asking $900 for both OR
      $800 for boots
      $200 for bindings
      I also have a 180cm x 20.0cm Kessler "The Alpine" for sale.
      PM for details or contact me with info below.
      text: 307-349-8630
      email: forrest.sawyer7@gmail.com

The Kessler board for sale