Note to New Members ×

Two Donek Semi-isolating "F" Plates $365

grom rider

I am selling two Donek F plates I purchased at the end of last season. They only have a few days on them and are almost new. These plates are very similar in design to the Vist plates and absorb bumps as well, if not better than the Vist plates. Both plates have 4x4 mounts. Assembly is fairly straightforward and all screws are included. Asking for $365 each plus shipping. Email me at cparaiso18 AT students.hopkins.edu for questions.

srodeo,

These two plates are very similar. Donek says "Our F-Plate system provides partial isolation from vibrations in a snowboard. This type of system bends with the board, but is permitted to slide along the top surface of the board (usually in the front)." This is the same way vist plates function. In terms of feel, I have tried both plates, and I couldn't tell much of a difference. They do differ slightly in terms of shape, however, they have similar components which perform the same functions. The F plate is much easier to instal though. The vist plate requires 30 screws to instal, the F plate only has 16.