Note to New Members ×

Mt. Bachelor Deals and Stuff

Keenan

96 HOUR SALE - NOVEMBER 20-24, 2014

The best multi-day lift ticket sale of the season is on and will take place through 12:00 p.m. Monday, November 24. This is your one opportunity to lock-in the lowest lift ticket rates available to ski or ride Mt. Bachelor with the flexibility to visit anytime during the 2014-2015 winter season!

Please be aware that there is a limited quantity of tickets available and a sell-out is possible. The sale will end at 12:00 p.m. Monday, November 24 or when supply runs out; whichever is sooner. Don't delay and buy your tickets as soon possible!

This is an online-only sale, but if you encounter any problems during the process or need assistance, you can call our Central Reservations team at 800-829-2442 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.

NOTE: The 96-Hour Sale Lift Tickets DO NOT include Kids Ski FREE tickets.

To learn more about our multi-day Kids Ski FREE lift ticket options, CLICK HERE.

3-OF-5 DAY LIFT TICKETS

Valid for 3 days of skiing/boarding in a consecutive 5 day period.

RESTRICTED 3-OF-5 DAY TICKET - ALL AGES

The first day of the Restricted Ticket cannot be used on the following dates: December 24, 2014 through January 3, 2015; January 15-18, 2015 and February 12-15, 2015

$109

UNRESTRICTED 3-OF-5 DAY TICKET - ALL AGES

No blackout or exclusion dates

$139

BUY NOW

4-OF-6 DAY LIFT TICKETS

Valid for 4 days of skiing/boarding in a consecutive 6 day period.

RESTRICTED 4-OF-6 DAY TICKET - ALL AGES

The first day of the Restricted Ticket cannot be used on the following dates: December 24, 2014 through January 3, 2015; January 15-18, 2015 and February 12-15, 2015

$145

UNRESTRICTED 4-OF-6 DAY TICKET - ALL AGES

No blackout or exclusion dates

$169

BUY NOW

And here are the $54 OSU benefit tickets for Bachelor: <a href="http://www.mtbachelor.com/site/tickets/winter/promotions/osu-tickets">http://www.mtbachelor.com/site/tickets/winter/promotions/osu-tickets</a>

They do have holiday black outs though.

Anyone interested in a mini-session in February? Any weekend other than President's Day should work for me.

And here are the $54 OSU benefit tickets for Bachelor: <a href="http://www.mtbachelor.com/site/tickets/winter/promotions/osu-tickets">http://www.mtbachelor.com/site/tickets/winter/promotions/osu-tickets</a>

They do have holiday black outs though.

Anyone interested in a mini-session in February? Any weekend other than President's Day should work for me.

Yes, February is good. Just come up with a date and I'll be there. BTW it is dumping right now.

Hey Keenan and Mike, cool! President's Day is Monday Feb. 16 -- how about holding SNOES (Short Not OES) on Friday Feb. 20 to Sunday 22? The weekend before President's Day should be fine for me too -- let me know if you have a preference.

• 2 weeks later...

Good day today. More terrain and better coverage than I expected. Weather was decent- warm, but no rain. On piste was a variable mix from frosty groom to cement, but generally holding together. Tickets are discounted until the full front side is open.

10848282_1568778306669710_1633718452_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Keenan and Mike, cool! President's Day is Monday Feb. 16 -- how about holding SNOES (Short Not OES) on Friday Feb. 20 to Sunday 22? The weekend before President's Day should be fine for me too -- let me know if you have a preference.

I'm in for 2/20-2/22, I am arranging daycare.  Surprisingly good early season so far.

• 1 month later...

This is the quote I meant to reference.  So, anyone else want to join in?

Coverage is good. It's sun baked, frozen and windblown- a nice recipe for the groomers, but not really tempting to head off trail. Suites me fine. It's firm but not icy, consistent and grippy if you trust your edges. East coast guys would laugh at us. I'd say it's a great season (for being a terrible season).

Edited by Mr.E