Note to New Members ×

Especially for the Subaru fans here.

SunSurfer

This all possible thanks to ARP head studs. Just finished installing 12 helicoils in my 2.5 block (actually 24 stacked two high) That Subaru torque sequence is so problem prone. It just seems wrong to load stretching bolts back and forth in an aluminum block especially with head bolts with such shallow threads (11 mm.1.25 ). ARP'S 30,60, 90 Ft. Lb. is too simple and effective to ignore. Now the question is do I replace the 2.5 in my Forester with a 2.0 litre twin turbo 5 speed ? I now have to go out and bale hay 60 HP. high range. 1st gear That would be riding the clutch in first gear in the STI. Thanks for the vid. found myself shifting left to right in my chair as he rounded the turns ! Just like watching the snowboard utube vids.:)

The video allowed me to experience something I will never do.

Actually, the video scares me, a lot. I've driven those Isle of Man roads at normal speed. The room for error on the TT circuit at that speed is almost non-existent, and the consequences of error catastrophic. In my work I've tried to patch up many people who have initially survived high speed road traffic trauma to make it to hospital, not always succeeding.