Note to New Members ×

Standard Long TD3's

E.J.

Need some new bindings. 29.5 Mondo so need long base. Prefer 6 degree cant plates if not adjustable. Email me at ericj at cbspokane dot net. Thanks!

I use M29 SI , so I have not experienced this issue.

Looks like I just learned something. :smashfrea

http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/TD3-Standard-_p_117.html

For boot sole length 260 and under, (for Raichle/Deeluxe and Head boots, this is a 22) you will need to follow these instructions. The largest the binding will accomodate is a sole length of 305 (approx mondo 28). If you are a mondo 29 or larger, or your boot length is longer than a 305, please email us as we could have options for you.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

BOL will be shut down and closed from Friday Jan 31st to Tuesday Feb 11th for the 15th annual SES event. No orders will be processed, and no phone calls/emails will be returned until after Feb 11th in the order which we received them. We thank you for your patience! See you in Aspen!

It didn't go. Order will not process, no response to emails and you just get an answering machine when you call with no calls back....frustrating. Heard from another bomber that they are going out of biz? Seems like a shame, product rocks, website is semi functional yet they can't seem to take my money and give me their wares. No riding this weekend with perfect conditions and then bomber is down for 3 weeks? Worst case is I order from Europe it just seems ridiculous.

I use M29 SI , so I have not experienced this issue.

Looks like I just learned something. :smashfrea

http://bomberonline.3dcartstores.com/TD3-Standard-_p_117.html

For boot sole length 260 and under, (for Raichle/Deeluxe and Head boots, this is a 22) you will need to follow these instructions. The largest the binding will accomodate is a sole length of 305 (approx mondo 28). If you are a mondo 29 or larger, or your boot length is longer than a 305, please email us as we could have options for you.

Is this because the new toe bails are shorter and more angled than the older TD3 bails? E. J. , if you have the short ones and want long ones I'll trade. I haven't been able to use my TD3s since I started using UPZ boots -- toes are slightly too wide for the bails. My SWs work fine and have the shorter, more angled bails.