Note to New Members ×

Carving week

azoth59

Does anyone know if the Carver's week in Colorado still exits? Some years ago there was a cool session of people for about one week that would meet and carve. I never had a chance to attend but now I want to. Shall we say, it is on my bucket list. Yes, I know many of you may chuckle that the word bucket list occurs on such a forum, a forum designed for the young, the age of my kids. But, I can ride. I have a carving board with hardboot set and a soft boot cruising board.

My desire is to go to an extreme carving session and learn to lay it down from cool people. I am not cool, but you do not have to be cool to ride.

Please, anyone in the forum help an old guy out. Tell me when there is a session in a resort designed for carvers. I want to learn, particiapte..

Donald Elefson delefson@gmail.com

Bobby, I think that might be some polite sarcasm from hilux...or he's just severely turkey impaired...good one

Turkey!? None for us Canadians today; perhaps it's residual tryptophan from back in October?

No sarcasm intended from me either. I was just answering what seemed to be a legitimate inquiry...am I missing something? :freak3:

But Bobby, I did have a good laugh at that...great reaction :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbours!

• 1 month later...