Note to New Members ×

Mt Hood Meadows Ride Board 2013-2014

Got your pass yet? They extended due to website issues, looks like they have now raised it 25$ and added a new extention until the 18th.

Looking for last years ride board??

Who is in? Who it going to T-Line or Ski bowl instead this season?

New riders in the area? Make yourself known.

Bryan

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! Looking forward to seeing you up there, Bryan -- on weekdays, of course ;-)

<a href="http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/mt_hood_skibowl_owners_unsual.html">Ski Bowl is dead to me</a>, unfortunately.

I have a fair number of trips planned this year - 2 or 3, so it will be a struggle to get my money's worth up at Mt. Hood, but I'll give it my best shot.

Cool Jim! Good to hear!

If anyone is considering the TD3 SW SI's but want to have a hand's on experience first. Mine just arrived today and they are pretty cool. The hardware looks really good.

Perhaps it's time to share a beer? I am working hard to have Thanksgiving in the addition this year. So, I can't do anything fancy. I would love to have some old friends over for a beer and pizza again. Perhaps we could invite some of the new BOL'ers or those we met last season? Just a thought.

I do have heat in the addition now :) and chairs. Bryan

You guy's vote on a night , I am good anytime (retired and all)

Cool Jim! Good to hear!

If anyone is considering the TD3 SW SI's but want to have a hand's on experience first. Mine just arrived today and they are pretty cool. The hardware looks really good.

Perhaps it's time to share a beer? I am working hard to have Thanksgiving in the addition this year. So, I can't do anything fancy. I would love to have some old friends over for a beer and pizza again. Perhaps we could invite some of the new BOL'ers or those we met last season? Just a thought.

I do have heat in the addition now :) and chairs. Bryan

You guy's vote on a night , I am good anytime (retired and all)

Hey Bryan, I'd love to catch up and see the progress on the addition, but I am pretty slammed through Thanksgiving. First weekend after Thanksgiving, maybe?

Brrr Friday anyone?

THE BIG CHILL - FRIDAY NIGHT

With preview weekend just days away, what better way to spend your Friday evening than celebrating the forthcoming season! The Big Chill manages to fit music, art, fashion, beer and winter sports into one event, and it's free! Only Portland's own Widmer Brewing Company could put on an event that epitomizes everything we love about our city and the PNW so well. You can sip down a cold, delicious Brrr seasonal brew out of your custom glass mug while watching flannel clad models sport the season's latest outerwear, bid in a silent auction to benefit the Snowdays Foundation, which empowers youth from the Portland area through snowboarding, and check out the gallery of boards donated by Meadows, which local artists have turned into works of art. Join us at Grand Central Bowling Alley this Friday at 9 PM!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

More snow on the way this weekend!! Next week should see a much improved snow pack!

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/A1JEyhnNxdI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/A1JEyhnNxdI?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Might hit mhm tomorrow morning. Will post up what it is like. ...

Looks like you got some sunshine even? Cold and dry snow, other than the depth it sounds pretty good?

Anxiously awaiting your report.

Got the snow tires on yesterday. Still haven't found my skis? :smashfrea Didn't use them last season.

Will get my pass and snow park on the first day.

Boots are inside warming up. Setting up a powder board with the new TD3 SW SI's to see how they feel.

Edited by www.oldsnowboards.com

]Hey had really good first day riding. Yes the snow quality is excellent but thin on sun exposed aspects. Got in the first crowd up mex at 845. Really good knee deep powder in the bowls but you had to watch for rocks. They never opened cascade because it was still clouded over with flurries till 11. If you can get it tomorrow you will be loving life. Looked impressive up high. Not sure about star but wished it was open today.yby4y3e7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk