Note to New Members ×

Trench Digger 2 for sale 225$

Jtree176

so then i would need the 3x3 disc to mount these on a burton correct? Sorry if its an obvious question I/m new to hardboots and I'm trying to put together a set up and spend the least amount of money. I have a custom x with softboots and would like to try a hardboot set up on the custom x. I looked in the BOL store and i think the 3x3 disc are sold out

Edited by classclown

so then i would need the 3x3 disc to mount these on a burton correct? Sorry if its an obvious question I/m new to hardboots and I'm trying to put together a set up and spend the least amount of money. I have a custom x with softboots and would like to try a hardboot set up on the custom x. I looked in the BOL store and i think the 3x3 disc are sold out

Exactly, you need the 3 hole center disk for a 3D binding insert pattern burton board. You might want to post on the "want" section and see if anyone is done with their center disks after retiring their burton. I've got a pair but use them on my old slalom burton FP rock board...I'll let you know if I change my mind in the near future. You might also want to verify that the TD3 center disk will work with a TD2 binding because of the slight difference in height...I could be wrong though so someone chime in if that's the case.

• 4 weeks later...