Fastskiguy

TD2 step-ins $200 shipped SOLD!

Used for a few years by a guy in his (then) 40's.¬†Good shape, 0 and 3 degree cants included. Blue (medium) pads. Paypal. Lovingly packed and shipped to you in the continental US for no additional fee. Thanks for looking ūüôā

Joe

IMG_6461.JPG

IMG_6462.JPG

IMG_6463.JPG

Edited by Fastskiguy

On 12/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, Fastskiguy said:

Used for a few years by a guy in his (then) 40's.¬†Good shape, 0 and 3 degree cants included. Blue (medium) pads. Paypal. Lovingly packed and shipped to you in the continental US for no additional fee. Thanks for looking ūüôā

Joe

IMG_6461.JPG

IMG_6462.JPG

IMG_6463.JPG

I'll take them

Email later today when I get off the hill

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By andrepierre
      Bomber TD3 Sidewinder bindings. $300USD + shipping.
      - Soft (yellow) E-pads and E-rings.
      - Comes with a 3¬į and a 6¬į cant discs.

• By JRAZZ
      I've decided that the future lies with conventional bindings (plates of course, just not step-ins)

TD2 Gold with steel step-in receiver, yellow elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      TD2 with steel step-in receiver, purple elastomers, 0/3 degrees: SOLD
      F2 Titanium Intec step-in, I'll throw in whatever cats I have: SOLD
      Bomber Power Plates, red elastomers, 3/3 degree cants. These are new - as far as I can tell have never been ridden. SOLD
      I have an extra 0 deg plate and an extra 6 degree plate if anyone needs them.  SOLD WITH TD2s

All gone. Thank you for playing "Let's fund Jordan's new board" ūüôā

Shipping is $15 for each if shipped conus (USPS flat rate medium box) 

• By Rogo
      Hi all,
      Long time lurker, first time poster here.
      Got some used TD-3's coming but I don't have the 3 hole discs needed to fit my Factory Prime. Does anyone have any stashed away and would like to sell them off?
      Gotta get as much out of this "miracle March" here in Cali before it's all over!
      Thanks!

• By nitro
      Help , I broke my td3 base plate , now I am in need of a replacement plate to finish out the season .td2 or td3 

• By tomd
      Hi all,
      We have 2 pairs of Raichle men's boots size 10.5 and 2 pairs of Raichle women's boot's size 7.5 for sale. They haven't been used in 10 years. Been boxed up in the garage... One pair of each has the heal kit installed for Trenchdigger step in bindings. $75.00/pair for the step ins... $50.00/pair for the stock heals. Buyer pays shipping.
      Pics two and three are the women's size 7.5, last two are the men's.
      Thanks!

• By Matthew Ledford
      Hello all. I have a Burton R17 Addicted 160cm with TD3's on it. I also have a pair of Head Stratos Pro boots with Booster Straps.(27.5) Everything only has one season on it. 
      R17 160cm: $150 OBO
      (SOLD) Trench digger 3's (3 and 6 degree plates) $300 OBO
      (SOLD) Head Stratos Pro with Booster Straps (mondo 27.5) $150 OBO  
      All prices plus shipping

• By Shreddin_Sanchez
      I purchased these new from Bomber in 2006.  I have snowboarded on them less than ten times.  These are the Ti version and have some titanium parts to reduce the weight of the bindings.  Included is everything you see in the pictures (the pair ofTD2 Ti Step-in Bindings with Rear Cant Disk (Three), Soft (Yellow) E-Rings, and 3-Hole Center Disks), plus a Bomber safety strap and mounting bolts not shown in photos.  $145 plus $20 via Priority Mail shipping within the USA.  Add $15 if shipping to Canada.  Payment via PayPal. Thanks for looking, and glad to answer any questions.  Bomber Online member since 2006, you can check my ebay profile "bulldogdrummond" for my top seller rating.

• By Patreeguy
      Used pair of Trench Digger bindings for sale.  I bought them for my son to use this year for racing and his coach is recommending a different binding.  Asking $350.00 plus shipping.

• By bigwavedave
      I have TD2-3/sidewinder binding parts that I don't need. Everything is in "as new" condition except one pair of the blue e-rings.
      4‚ĒÄ6¬į cant disks@$15 each¬†SOLD
      2 pair blue e-rings@$15 per pair SOLD
      1 pair of 3 hole center disks for older Burton boards@ $15 SOLD
      2 sets of yellow (soft) e-pads for sidewinders@$5 per set...or will trade one set for a new or lightly used blue set.
      ....Plus actual cost of shipping....

• By soybomb
      I've been looking for a binding upgrade to go w the new board but have been beaten to the punch on a few postings.  I figured i would ask here......looking for TD2 or 3s. 6 degree on both (or 6 and a 3) w med or stiff e rings.  SI or bails are good for me.  OS2 will work too.  200lbs and size 27 boots.
      Let me know what you have now that the season is wrapping up (at least in the east).  Thanks all.