Note to New Members ×

Where are people buying passes at?

AaronG

Hey Slopestar, I hope you and George had a great summer. Spent mine doing another bone marrow transplant (still dealing with it). Almost died twice and lost my left eye, so my boarding/pass purchase are up in the air for this coming season. Will probably get the Mtn High pass and give it a a go. Still have to drive with one eye, so boarding should be doable (I hope). Bring on winter!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Slopestar, did you get your pass? Where to? Mtn. High discount pass ends on Halloween. I am thinking of doing the points pass.

Im invested at Mt High/VIP with Powder Alliance and Mammoth.

Just scored an old Oxygen Summit 169/ looks like a fun pow board! Camber for days!!!!

Hey Slopestar, I hope you and George had a great summer. Spent mine doing another bone marrow transplant (still dealing with it). Almost died twice and lost my left eye, so my boarding/pass purchase are up in the air for this coming season. Will probably get the Mtn High pass and give it a a go. Still have to drive with one eye, so boarding should be doable (I hope). Bring on winter!!!!!!!

Rock on dude!!

it was hugely inspirational to read your post.

Im moving back to San Diego in December. After going through a Lymphoma scare and my tib/fib break I got very interested in the medical field, and am just about done with an EMT course up here in Mammoth. Im going to keep going to school and knock out the prereqs for paramedic school which include working as an emt for a year. My tib/fib nail is being a total pain in the ass so I dont really have any plans to ride for this season..things were getting better for a while and I was even skating a fair amount but my patellar tendon seems to be riding on the top of the nail and is driving me crazy. Ive been shooting clays and about 30 rounds of 12 gauge will make my knee puff up. I definitely dont want to want to see what chatter does to it yet. I dont think trying to 360 my walker two weeks after surgery was a good idea.

Flame on, but I really miss lapping MH. Mammoth treated me very well and I had many epic days here, but MH is MH.