Note to New Members ×

FS; Donek Rev 175, Oxygen 160, 2 TD1 Step ins, 2 TD2s Step in/toe clip, and Fin-techs

evnewsphoto

Big ole sale, lot's to clear out and I will be putting it on ebay also, this is your chance to buy it here first!

Donek Rev 175 GS board, only about two months of riding and racing on it, still years of life left! Great board, rides exactly the same as my old SG 175, perfect for a lighter weight rider doing GS (younger guys and woman) and just ask Heather Hurd if it gets you on the podium at the Nor-ams and she will tell you yes! I love the board, rode well on it (made finals at the Nor-am with it) but have gotten used to the 185 Rev and would rather see someone else ride it than it sit in my garage.

Oxygen 160 Slalom board, used one full season and came from a demo fleet, but still in awesome shape with tons of snap left, could use a base grind. This has the Titanal butterfly top sheet and rides with a lot of power, similar to the feel of other Titanal boards (like Doneks, SGs, Kesslers) great for Slalom or free carving short radius turns.

Donek 175 $550 free shipping, Oxygen 160 $200 free shipping

IMG_0662_zpse9f241ec.jpg

IMG_0663_zpsa3edafcd.jpg

IMG_0664_zps9a319f6f.jpg

IMG_0665_zpsebb84116.jpg

Two pairs of the TD1 step ins and I am throwing in some extra heel receivers and intec heels with each, new cables are needed for the Intecs (available from the Bomber store). I do have frayed cables I will give away but realize that you may get stuck in the binding on the hill with them. I recommend new ones. What you see is what you get, they are used but in good shape and still a great binding. Note that one pair is also on ebay right now and the second may go there also.

$95 each free shipping

IMG_0672_zpsfbbe6a29.jpg

IMG_0673_zpsc583771e.jpg

TD2 with toe clips

I only rode these one season using the step in parts (from TD1s) and they were bought here on the forum and lightly used before.

$200 free shipping

IMG_0670_zps24a59fdf.jpg

TD2 Step ins with extra receivers and Fintec heels, this is a package deal but I may consider selling the parts separate if that is what someone wants. The Fintecs are one season old with new cables and walking pads. I purchased the receivers for the other TD2s and would sell them separate if someone wants, the older TD1 receivers also work with the TD2s if someone wants to convert them.

$275 complete set free shipping

IMG_0669_zps47ba527a.jpg

Thans for looking! Everett

evnewsphoto@yahoo.com

303-880-0359

I would prefer to sell the Fintecs with everything as a package but if not I will let you know.

Everett

Hi Everett, Just to be clear it is the extra TD2 heel Fintec receivers that I would be interested in splitting if you got that route, not the Fintec heels themselves.

Cheers

//Paul

Paul Schwartz, I am sorry I never saw your post here, already sold the Oxygen, someone sent me a direct emailbut I still have the rest for sale. I would like to sell the TD2 step ins as a package since it all goes together, Paul (Loopback) had first dibs on the TD2 SIs, but does not seem firm about it. That said if Paul Schwartz wants the Donek and both TD2s then I would be happy to sell him the board and both TD2s as listed. Please guys send me an email direct at evnewsphoto@yahoo.com that way I see it and can talk to you direct, sorry I missed the post. Thanks, Everett

With apologies again to Lowrider the TD2 Step ins and Fintechs are available again for sale. I am willing to split things up and offer stuff separate which I know Loopback wanted the heel parts. I also have an extra set of Intec heels I totally forgot about in good shape with cables and handles, I can post pics of those in a bit too. Everett

How much for just the TD2 stepins? I don't need the heels or recievers.

TD2 Step ins with extra receivers and Fintec heels, this is a package deal but I may consider selling the parts separate if that is what someone wants. The Fintecs are one season old with new cables and walking pads. I purchased the receivers for the other TD2s and would sell them separate if someone wants, the older TD1 receivers also work with the TD2s if someone wants to convert them.

$275 complete set free shipping

Hi guys, sorry been busy with kids, work and a bit of riding. So I am willing to sell the bindings only for $200 same as the toe clip and then do separate deals for the rest. I had interest in the whole package deal but again was a Canadian rider, sorry guys but it's $55 to ship there, the box of stuff weighs 6 pounds, cost me $13 in the US which I am willing to cover myself.

Troy, got your message and that sounds good. My paypal is my email.

Everyone please note that I am flying out on Sunday night to go to the Le Relais Nor-am and won't be back until Friday and all deals will have to wait probably until the week after, I am also racing that week as well back here at the USASA Nationals on Tuesday and Wednesday so please bear with me. Thanks, Everett

Edited by evnewsphoto