Note to New Members ×

FS; Donek Rev 175, Oxygen 160, 2 TD1 Step ins, 2 TD2s Step in/toe clip, and Fin-techs

evnewsphoto

Everett,

"Donek Rev 175 GS board, only about two months of riding and racing on it, still years of life left! Great board, rides exactly the same as my old SG 175, perfect for a lighter weight rider doing GS (younger guys and woman) and just ask Heather Hurd if it gets you on the podium at the Nor-ams and she will tell you yes!"

Was the Donek Rev built for you or a certain rider of a particular weight?

How much edge is left?

How any grinds has it had?

Any repair work done on it?

Paul

Paul, it is a factory spec Rev not a custom, check the site for specs (I think I posted that above) and no grinds since I got it, I think Sean and Josh give it a grind before it leaves the factory and lot's of edge life left, barley any edge tuning was needed or done. It was the final production stiffness too (he made a few that were softer) and is not too soft and not too hard, goldilocks flex if you will. As far as repair, none to the base needed and I may have dinged the nose on a gate (would have to look- still traveling) and filed back the top sheet and titanal as Sean recommends to preserve it and avoid de-lamanation. You can see the base in the photos above, still in race shape for sure. Everett