Note to New Members ×

Steel heel receivers (Catek, Bomber and Burton compatible)

~tb

sale pending to clebner

Alright,

I bought these off the internet when I couldn't find a set of those highly sought after Catek compatible Bomber Steel Heel receivers.

I have since found one pair of the Bomber limited run as well as had another pair of TD3 heel receivers modified to fit a catek. I no longer need these.

I CAN vouch that these will fit on a catek and work with both an Intec and Fintec Heel. The original seller claims that the hole pattern will accommodate a Catek (can confirm) a Bomber (can't confirm) a Burton (cant confirm) and possibly other brands.

As these were bought through the internet with very little traceability, please heed buyer beware. These come with no warranty or product support. If they break or you break, there will be no one to go after.

That being said, they look beefy and I have ridden them hard for several days with no issues. For someone looking to ride Catek bindings with Fintec heels that does not have access to a machine shop, these might be worth a look.

IF a Catek rider buys these I will throw in a set of spare Catek Toe bails for $5 if you are trying to convert from a standard binding to a step in binding.

$25 plus shipping or best reasonable offer.

Heading to Fed-ex tomorrow to ship a whole bunch of stuff. Paypal tonight will ship tomorrow!

post-236-141842381414_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~tb

I have seen these in use before and they are soft, ie: they bend easily if kicked by your boot and can lead to improper engagement so use at your own risk. I think they are stainless, but not hardened like the Bombers which will not bend. I think you would be better off machining some Bomber receivers. Better safe than sorry.

I have seen these in use before and they are soft, ie: they bend easily if kicked by your boot and can lead to improper engagement so use at your own risk. I think they are stainless, but not hardened like the Bombers which will not bend. etterI think you would be better off machining some Bomber receivers. Better safe than sorry.

Trying to Rain on my sale! WTF!!!

just kidding.

I agree with Digger's assessment and will only sell these to someone who is sure they want them. I will update here when they are gone for sure. . . Clebner make sure you want them, once they ship . . .you own em!

Silly me I assumed the Bomber steel receivers were already Catek compatible.

Must have been these Virus riders from across the pond who scooped those rare Catek compatible Bomber receivers.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/55665020" width="452" height="355" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>