Note to New Members ×

Catek OS1 Long plate bindings in good condition (Step in OR Standard)

~tb

These bindings are sold.

For sale, good condition Catek OS1 long plate binding configured EITHER as standard or Step in (additional $$ if you want both options shipped).

Entire binding is in good condition with light use.

Picture shows typical wear on heel receiver.

Base plates are both 4X4 and Burton compatible.

Elastomers are included and are in place under base plates in picture.

Asking $125.00 plus actual shipping costs or best reasonable offer.

I am headed out to ship some boards tomorrow AM, so a prompt purchase tonight would be in the mail tomorrow.

post-236-141842381377_thumb.jpg

post-236-141842381382_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~tb

Here's a weird deal. I want the baseplate and long top plate but don't need either the stepin or regular hardware and screws. I see others are looking for hardware. $125 shipped to Ont Canada K0K 2X0

I Think I might pass on this one unless you have a US shipping address. . .what a PITA canadian customs is!

USPS is the best option IMHO. They hand off to Canada Post at the border. Choose the cheapest option that includes tracking.

Make sure you mark them as made in USA (if they are)so they qualify as NAFTA exempt from duty for the Canadian recipient. I usually "gift" my Paypal payment and if the US sender marks the outgoing gear as a "gift" the Cdn recipient avoids 13% sales tax too.

I have had no issues moving (lots) of gear either way via Postal service. Boards from Can-US in less than 5 biz days. Clothes off ebay from US-Can in 3 days.

UPS is a horror show, Fedex is great but very $$.

The Postal service only charges $5 flat rate for "Customs processing" and most service levels that include tracking include $100 insurance.

Not shipping USPS is usually a deal breaker for me....

Just MHO

Cheers

//Paul

If you ship USPS i pay customs you just declare the value when you ship. I wait a couple of weeks while customs pretends their swamped meawhile they play football with the package then when they get tired playing football they ship it to me and i pay the postoffice the extortion money simple!

If you ship USPS i pay customs you just declare the value when you ship. I wait a couple of weeks while customs pretends their swamped meawhile they play football with the package then when they get tired playing football they ship it to me and i pay the postoffice the extortion money simple!

:lol:

I'm interested in the complete set, standard setup (not step-in). Will email.

Wolf,

please include in e-mail how many threads of engagement you would like in screws going into board. The ones pictured result in ~5 potential threads of engagement if insert is flush with the top of the board.

Lowrider. . . sorry, think I am going to go with the easy ship option staying in the states.

I'm going to launch a protest with the free trade tribunal!!!!:( Good luck with your new bindings Wolf

I hope this is sarcasm . . . you are only entitled to cry foul if you met the initial sale request which was $125 plus shipping ;-)

~tb,

I haven't heard from you yet and need to sign off for tonight, but definitely hope we can finish the deal. I'll connect again at 6:00AM. If it's a deal, email me your PayPal address and I'll make the no fee gift payment. 5 threads is good.

If for some reason you didn't get my emails through Bomber, you can email me at wolf _ walk at hot mail dot com (just remove all of the spaces).

Thanks.

USPS is the best option IMHO. They hand off to Canada Post at the border. Choose the cheapest option that includes tracking.

Make sure you mark them as made in USA (if they are)so they qualify as NAFTA exempt from duty for the Canadian recipient. I usually "gift" my Paypal payment and if the US sender marks the outgoing gear as a "gift" the Cdn recipient avoids 13% sales tax too.

I have had no issues moving (lots) of gear either way via Postal service. Boards from Can-US in less than 5 biz days. Clothes off ebay from US-Can in 3 days.

UPS is a horror show, Fedex is great but very $$.

The Postal service only charges $5 flat rate for "Customs processing" and most service levels that include tracking include $100 insurance.

Not shipping USPS is usually a deal breaker for me....

Just MHO

Cheers

//Paul

Indeed, I've had great experiences dealing with stuff being shipped through USPS Priority International to Canada. I've done many, many transaction through ebay with NO issues. Agreed, avoid UPS.