1) nekdut - neil

2) wgarrow, will +1

3) Tim Kienitz

4) 2stroke

5) barryj?

6) Arclite - Julian

7) carvingchef - Andrea

8) Thomas

9) Wolfman - Rolf (pending on business trip:angryfire, trying to get from under it, looking good so far:biggthump) At least we won't need the boom box, car stereos a plenty!

10) ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have some floor space? I'm trying to set up a back-up plan if my friends don't or can't make it up that weekend. I'm pretty self sufficient, I've spent the weekend in the back of my truck a few times. So I don't require much, just a hot shower and a 72"x40" plot of carpet for my sleeping pad and worldly possessions.

You can send me an email through the site to keep this thread clean.

Thanks!

P.S.

I plan on bringing my Coiler 169 with Sidewinders and Ultraprime 162 with Burton Race plates for demo. The Ultra Prime is up for sale too if anybody is interested.

Edited by breesej
demo details

Does anybody have some floor space? I'm trying to set up a back-up plan if my friends don't or can't make it up that weekend. I'm pretty self sufficient, I've spent the weekend in the back of my truck a few times. So I don't require much, just a hot shower and a 72"x40" plot of carpet for my sleeping pad and worldly possessions.

You can send me an email through the site to keep this thread clean.

Thanks!

P.S.

I plan on bringing my Coiler 169 with Sidewinders and Ultraprime 162 with Burton Race plates for demo. The Ultra Prime is up for sale too if anybody is interested.

I sent you an email. No promises but I am going to try my best to make sure I'm back up there on time for you to stay with me. I'm almost 100% certain I can make that happen.

Heading up with the family. Hoping my lower back cooperates.

1) nekdut - neil

2) wgarrow, will +1

3) Tim Kienitz

4) 2stroke

5) barryj?

6) Arclite - Julian

7) carvingchef - Andrea

8) Thomas

9) Wolfman - Rolf (pending on business trip, trying to get from under it, looking good so far) At least we won't need the boom box, car stereos a plenty!

10) breesej - Joe

11) Miltie (Tom + wife on hard boots and 2 mini-shredders on softies)

A little warm, and sounds like there's a bit of freeze/thaw, but we'll have a good time. Sharpen those edges if you're going to get first tracks!

Lets all try to park just right of the lift at Chair 2. See you guys soon!

A little warm, and sounds like there's a bit of freeze/thaw, but we'll have a good time. Sharpen those edges if you're going to get first tracks!

Lets all try to park just right of the lift at Chair 2. See you guys soon!

I've been up here since tuesday afternoon. Mostly good conditions. Icy groom in the morning, wet and sticky around lunch time. Bumpy hard pack as it starts freezing up around 3:00. I'll be on skis friday to give the boarding muscle group a rest.

Has anyone heard of any deals on lift tickets? My wifes mini van makes a great hotel room, but I can't stomach paying $100 for a lift ticket. it was free when I lived/worked there and $50 when I worked for Sport Chalet on employee ticket deals.

$69 lift tickets if you make friends with a season pass holder. I'm pretty easy to befriend. Just takes a few beers.

Beer friendship works for many of us. ;) You need to let us know ASAP (email/name) so we can submit the BaF request. It needs to be a day prior to riding.

I'll have a cooler with a few at the end of each day at Stump anyway. See you guys soon!

Edited by nekdut

So where was everyone? I separately ran into Miltie (Tom), Tim Kientiz, Terry & Frank, and KingCrimson/Theo. carvingchef and arclight were on the mountain but we did not get to meet up. Who else was around?

We're getting together for dinner at Z Ranch at 7pm for those who can make it.