Note to New Members ×

Berkshire East 2012-13 Carve Update

WhiteHorse

Greetings friends! Let's use this tread to keep in touch with B.E. for the 2012-13 season.

I'm looking forward to getting up there this season for a lesson with Mark. And of course the Rally at the ThunderDome !

Anyone got any news from the hill? Put it here ! :biggthump

Edited by CT-Carver

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Brian!

The Hill opened last Sat. I wouldn't consider bringing the good hardware out just yet, but with the colder temps we've finally been getting and some snow in the forecast, it shouldn't be long before everything's in real good shape. I'll be back on the hill on the 2nd. The Rally will be last weekend of Prez. Week in Feb. as always.

Pray for Snow!!!!!!

I just got back from a great day on the hill. Lower Competition and Exhibition were in great shape for laying down some carves. Good firm base with wind blown powder for added grip. Upper Competition was hard and wind swept.

I didn't see anyone else there on a long board. Maybe Next Time !

• 2 weeks later...

What a Great Day ! I got to take runs with Mark, Robbin and Bob. Mark totally delivered on some perfect firm chalk. Special thanks to Coach Booby Buggs for his expert advise. Bob, you improved my carving 1000% in a few short hours. Wow, I can't thank you enough. I've also taken your advice and ordered the BTS spring kit from Bomber for my boots. Step-ins are next.

You guys looked great from the lift! Wish I could have gotten more runs in with you. Brian, your craft is really starting to come along man. Bet it feels good!

For those that haven't been up (Mike), check out this thread to see what conditions have been like!

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?39157-Good-run-on-Chief:1luvu: