Note to New Members ×

Berkshire East 2012-13 Carve Update

WhiteHorse

I'll be there Saturday bright and early to carve it up. Who else is gonna make it?

Truly sorry I missed out on the epic conditions the last two weeks. One weekend I was home sick and last weekend I was with Joerg in Central New York and then with friends in Albany. It's difficult when you're in such high demand. :rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brian, It was ALL you. You kicked ass out there. Look forward to hooking up with you again. I dont have any of your contact info so email me buggs@evilsports.com Did you review any of the video??

Yes, I did. I put them up on Youtube. Nothing special, but check 'em out. :biggthump

:cool:
Edited by CT-Carver
s

Hi Mark! Update needed. How were the snow conditions today, (Sat) ? How's it look for Sunday?

Conditions today were pretty damn good, considering. Had Mark not mentioned it, I would not have guessed (and still have a hard time believing), that there were bare spots on Thursday. They've been blowing snow every night since (and today during the day) and grooming it out really well.

Mark's last report ("milk and cookies") was a bit misleading. While there were definitely some "cookie crumb" areas, they were easy to avoid and most of the mountain was milky smooth. The worst part was that Exhibition started to get crowded (a first for me at the Beast!) and had snow guns blowing all day. Secondary trails like Chief and War Dance were just as fun as ever. I had one good early run on Competition before it was closed off for a GS race.

With more snow making and grooming tonight, tomorrow should be mint! I'd say you're in for a treat. Have fun!

Micheal, You nailed it! Conditions were very good on Exhibition. :ices_ange They crew had laid down a nice layer of MM powder across nearly the whole width if the slope! Blue Bird Day. Video to follow.

So jealous! But glad you had a good day, Brian. Waiting for some good video.

Hey all,

I am trying my darndest to make it this coming Sunday (Saturday is a key race for my ranking, so I got to go), so I hope to see everyone there. I thought I would briefly hijack this thread to mention that I have three boards for sale: a Burton Custom X, a Donek 162 SL - brand new basically, and a F2 182 GS (a bomber's dream). Let me know if you are interested in any (or all????) of them. Ready to make a deal, as I am looking to consolidate the quiver.

Hope to see everyone soon. I love this event.

GREAT DAY at the BEast!!! 18" of luscious new snow. It was a little soft for optimum carve , but oh so nice with the softboots and fatty. It was great to take some runs with CarverCutie and Hartford Brian. Brian post up so I'll know your handle.

Here's a an unedited video of a little mtn tour featuring yours truly, Carver Cutie and my man Jim.

http://youtu.be/EzLA6NbQC8c