Berkshire East 2012-13 Carve Update

WhiteHorse

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad you're having a fun time! I suspected the conditions would be good... I could cry that I'm not there.

What are the chances of decent carving tomorrow? Looks like it will be cold tonight and not go much above freezing during the day.

I'd say chances are good. The only thing that could go wrong is if it's too dry for the groom to set up firm tonight because it's a sugar sized, granular, snow. I thought it would just slough off when I looked at it from the base today, but it held firm and cut easy like chalk.

Mmmmm.....chalk.

Figured that was your scratch all over it. What time where you around?

Didn't see you in the morning, had to head out back to do some zipline work, got back down around one. Saw Comp. all tracked up, but couldn't find you.

Looked like you had fun.

OMG, what an incredible day! The groom was impecable. I honestly think this was one of the best days at the Beast all year. Even the sun came out to play late in the afternoon. The run of the day... War Dance!

scrapster, it was good to finally meet and ride with you. I can't believe we've never hooked up.

The day started out like this and only got better. :cool:

post-8655-141842390464_thumb.jpg

OMG, what an incredible day! The groom was impecable. I honestly think this was one of the best days at the Beast all year. Even the sun came out to play late in the afternoon. The run of the day... War Dance!

scrapster, it was good to finally meet and ride with you. I can't believe we've never hooked up.

Same here! Great to catch a few laps with you. Later on, I managed to get my carving legs back under me for one more run. Why do I always forget about Lower Flying Cloud? :smashfrea Would have spent much more time over there...

I'll be out tomorrow for the last time at the B-East this season. Doesn't look like it will be as good as the past couple of weeks, but hopefully some firm in the morning, followed by some decent spring carving. Small chance there could be some snow tonight...

Will anyone else be out?