Note to New Members ×

pic of hardbooter at mt Snow VT

RobertAlexander

I like to see this with the alpine riders. It shows the person was

-having a breakthrough with concept/bodymovement

-learning

-pushing their boundary beyond the pretty, large c turning

-likely learning the hockeystopping...but this drill is best with a steep steep run for producing consequence in case of too much pressure or too little pressure (compression).

I like this photo, and I have been this rider many times, with pride intact. Working and failing daily daily daily while learning the drill. Hardly ever once I learned the secret that was there all along if I availed myself to simply let the board perform to its design--cutting turn. Thanks for reminding.

I like to see this with the alpine riders. It shows the person was

-having a breakthrough with concept/bodymovement

-learning

-pushing their boundary beyond the pretty, large c turning

-likely learning the hockeystopping...but this drill is best with a steep steep run for producing consequence in case of too much pressure or too little pressure (compression).

I like this photo, and I have been this rider many times, with pride intact. Working and failing daily daily daily while learning the drill. Hardly ever once I learned the secret that was there all along if I availed myself to simply let the board perform to its design--cutting turn. Thanks for reminding.

I see a head and some snow..what are you seeing?

wow. Now I can see a head, check the idea that this rider bit edge and cased his fall. Perhaps you can see how I believe this was a fall and not a deep pow turn? I thought the woowhoo was the derogatory, and not celebratory. A mistake without considering the caption, fresh from the drive knee post.

• 2 weeks later...