Note to New Members ×

Pulled the trigger on a new board.

BBQ Chef

• 2 weeks later...

You will love that board! Next step: Book a Pure Boarding camp. Most people do it the other way round (get hooked at a camp, then buy the board), but a very few chosen ones like you and me start with the board. I noticed quickly that the Bastard can do a lot more than I can, and I wanted to change that, at least a bit ;-)

I spent a day riding with Joerg at Stratton during the 2012 Stratton ECES and got hooked on his style. I'm definitely going to try to get to ride again with him when he comes to Labrador in NY and am looking at options for a trip to Aspen in April when he will be there. Board just got here today and now I'm praying for snow!

I spent a day riding with Joerg at Stratton during the 2012 Stratton ECES and got hooked on his style. I'm definitely going to try to get to ride again with him when he comes to Labrador in NY and am looking at options for a trip to Aspen in April when he will be there. Board just got here today and now I'm praying for snow!

Were you at Lab. last year?

I'm definitely going to try to get to ride again with him when he comes to Labrador in NY
Were you at Lab. last year?

Sorry to go off topic, but Mark, do you know if Joerg is coming to the Rally this year? I'll be at SES, so I'll miss him at Labrador and Mont Blanc. Maybe I'll have to go back to Aspen in April. :D