Note to New Members ×

SSD Drives?

www.oldsnowboards.com

Ok my little computer geniuses out there! I just put Windows 7 on this computer (BOL headquarters) and a new motherboard with an *gasp* SSD drive (thank you for all the help!). However, I can't seem to get Flash to "stick" to my computer.

I have downloaded it a few times now (for IE9) and i get the screen that says "you have succesfully downloaded Adobe Flash Player for IE" but then when I go to a web page it still asks me to download it again and I can't run any flash web sites.

I have also installed Google Chrome and the flash player for that, and all works fine.

Am I missing something? usually when it says "you have success!" that means it worked, so I don't even know where to start looking.

Thanks in advance for all your wonderful impecable priceless knowledge! :biggthump

I think you need to upload the Bomber logo that is square.

Since Bomber logo size is approximately 380 x 70, it only took first 70 x 70, which shows only "B".

So, while I was watching Olympic Soccer (Brazil vs S. Korea) game re-run that I already know the result, I opened photoshop and played around.

How about this? It's 260 x 260.

post-8598-141842370246_thumb.png

I think you need to upload the Bomber logo that is square.

Since Bomber logo size is approximately 380 x 70, it only took first 70 x 70, which shows only "B".

So, while I was watching Olympic Soccer (Brazil vs S. Korea) game re-run that I already know the result, I opened photoshop and played around.

How about this? It's 260 x 260.

this looks great! can you send me the file? I don't know how to get it from the forum.

this looks great! can you send me the file? I don't know how to get it from the forum.

Hey Michelle, if you're using Windows, just right click on the image and select "Save image as..."

• 4 months later...

Just for the heck of it I ordered a Seagate Momentus XT 750 and swapped it into my primary home laptop yesterday. This drive has 8GB of SSD memory and 750 on platters. The on-board firmware identifies which files are needed most often for boot and frequent use, then moves them into the SSD. Boot times are much faster now. These hybrid drives are a compromise, but are interesting to fool around with.