Note to New Members ×

FS: Virus Terminator 165 carbon :(

RooX

So, selling my Terminator... sad day folks!

Got it in early December from a bloke in Quebec. Blew my shoulder out before using it, finally got around to riding it in January, it handed me my ass! :)

Between not enough days in the year, being a bit stiff for me (im only 155lbs soaking wet) and it being so narrow for me (17.1cm), its gotta go. Need the $ for bike gear.

Pics are forthcoming, not near the board right now. its in great shape, base is awesome, edges are also great. Couple little scratches in the clear coat, was planning on polishing em out, but life got busy.

I got a good deal on it, and am hoping to recoup my costs, Paid $550 inc shipping, and then another couple bucks to Ace for all the virus logo stickers that were peeled off of it a while back.

Going to hold off on shipping for now, I won't be able to get it packaged up and shipped for at least a week anyways.. Any locals to Calgary and area are more than welcome to come pick it up though.

If no locals take first dibs, i'll be able to ship after next weekend for the not so locals.

tl:dr

Buy my board for $550.00, pictures are forthcoming!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not much I can think of off the top of my head, still would be ok with a mint SG cult 69, or preferably a Dupraz 6' in standard flex. But thats about it. My winter is going to be a really short one this year, not cleared to ride yet after a shoulder blowout this fall, and am off in Asia for all of February and first week of March...

Hi,

Would you be interested in cash and trade of any kind?

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last bump before the board gets put away for a few months. Still have not ridden it this year, and it won't get ridden till at least mid march if I do. Shocked there hasn't been any interest in this amazing board.

Anyways, I'm leaving the country for 5 weeks at the beginning of Feb. Last chance to buy this carbon beast!

• 1 month later...

This board is still up for grabs folks! Have not ridden it this year, so still has a fresh coat of wax, and no additional wear and tear! :)

Also going to be throwing my Donek 185cm Proteus prototype up this weekend. Carbon/rubber/titanal beast of a board.