Note to New Members ×

SNES 2012 – The Motion Picture!

Hey John

The weekend in 9 minutes. Definitely the highlight of my season.

You can view it on YouTube or download your own copy from mac.com, but you will need quicktime to view it if you download it.

http://gallery.me.com/heyjaa#100000

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORJT6tHnzQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Absolutely fantastic. Bringing back the stoke. It will be a long dry summer and this will bring me to a happy place.Especially on the warmest of days. Thank you John! And of course, all who participated and those who could not. We obviously had fun without you. JK. Can't wait for SNES 2013!!!!

very well done John

great video to watch and to show friends who don't quite understand what carving means

many thanks

Thanks Andrea.

I'm well aware that filming this stuff can sometimes be a distraction, but I wanted to thank You, Julian, Lance and George (and everyone else) for your patience in helping me set up some of the shots. It wouldn't have been as good without everyone's help.

John,

That movie rocks!!! The choice of music is perfect, gets you amped!

Bringing back good memories of a great event and turn-out. Definitely one for the books. This is a great add for those carvers from different states or countries even.

Cheers,

Rolf

(BTW Pow pow is coming!!!! Mammoth this weekend anyone??)