Note to New Members ×

true powder surfing

Helmut Karvlow

Have you seen this yet? or am I late to the party?

http://powsurf.com/Home.html

That's my friends' website. The boards are short but very agile. If you're a heavy guy or girl you'll want to ride something wider and longer. Checkout the vids, too. I got my eyes on a swally that he built for some rider in Europe and the dude never got back to him.

Mark

Hey Utahcarver!

Tell your buddy Jeremy to show a little love for the NoBoard crew!

He calls our rope a "cheater strap". We're not cheating... We just want to stay out of the weeds when the pow goes away! It's sure saved me a few times. The rest of the time, the rope gets dropped.

They're all different. My Asmo rides like a surfboard. The NoBoard pad is on a Fish, so that's a different sensation again. I was primed over the "order" button for a Grassroots, too.

I really like what Jeremy is doing. You all should search "Provo Bros"... Those guys are on Grassroots rigs and really doing it.

You guys should all be trying this. After 10+ years of bindingless riding, my binder riding has never been better.

You guys should all be trying this. After 10+ years of bindingless riding, my binder riding has never been better.

Yes, I just found hard boots didn't work too well with the noboard deck and all... so the problem is I'd need to borrow some Sorrels too. I've not ridden the asmo but there was a lot about that I liked when I saw it in use.

When I can't get hard boots any more no boarding is what I'll be doing exclusively. Meanwhile it's just a question of being in the right country with the right footwear!

I've not ridden the asmo but there was a lot about that I liked when I saw it in use.

Who did you see with one? Shin? Kale? Not too many of them around. Maybe 6 in North America.

Bryan... Offer still stands if you ever want to flog that Snodad.

Pokkis... Sorel Caribous or really blown out softboots with no support left.