Note to New Members ×

Why can't I reply or post in ECES thread

jp1

I tried to reply to the "2012 ECES, Who's coming" post (several times) I get the following message:

jp1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe that's why nobody has replied to Stephane in 3 weeks :confused:

West Coast Conspiracy :D

Or was I a bad boy :freak3: don't know it :D

Guessing it's just a glitch :freak3:

Thanks -- jp1

ursle, thanks but I don't think that's it. I just tried again and got same message, but I'm posting here so obviously am 'logged in' no :confused:

Guess I'm just one of those people that should ever touch 'anything' electronic ! :o

Jack, thanks for checking my account. I just tried again and got the same message. I'm the first to admit I am computer illeterate, but it says "Logged in as jp1" and my handle shows up on the bottom of the page, that coupled with the fact that I can post here leads me to believe that I am logged in, no ?

I also thought it was strange that it shows 2 replies to the original post and there are none (on my computer anyway). That and the fact that the question was posed 3 weeks ago and their are NO replies, seems strange to me??

Has anyone tried posting a reply to the 2012 ECES, Who's coming post by Surf Quebec ?

Thanks Again, not trying to be a pain in the azz, just trying to show my interest in ECES -- jp1

Just tried:

scrapster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

JP1, you don't remember banning yourself?

Seriously, I had the same issue a few weeks ago, and emailed Fin to get it fixed. Don't know what he did, maybe the ignitor needed a new flint or he rewound the bobbin, but all is OK for me now.

Update, just tried again and I guess I banned myself too from that thread. Jack, help!