Note to New Members ×

Outdoor Research gloves (or any tough goretex gloves), HSP soft tongues

michael.a

Straight up, I am looking for

1. Outdoor research Pro gloves, size M, used/new it doesnt matter, or the mutant mittens. Or any another tough as nails glove in black with gore tex or eVent....

Anyone? Send me a PM!

Check these gloves: THOR WINTER SPORT GLOVES

You might want to add these IMPROVEMENT to make it last longer.

Good luck,

RT

I would agree with BlueB I have always bought high quality gloves and they have always seemed to last longer, these might be overkill but I tried them on last weekend in the store and man instant warmth and very well made and extremely durable, might being asking Mrs. Claus for a pair!http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCTERYX-ALPHA-SV-GORE-TEX-GLOVES-COPPER-MEDIUM-/160548171393?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Gloves_Mittens&hash=item25616aae81

I would agree with BlueB I have always bought high quality gloves and they have always seemed to last longer, these might be overkill but I tried them on last weekend in the store and man instant warmth and very well made and extremely durable, might being asking Mrs. Claus for a pair!http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCTERYX-ALPHA-SV-GORE-TEX-GLOVES-COPPER-MEDIUM-/160548171393?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Gloves_Mittens&hash=item25616aae81

Whoa, 279$ for a gore-tex shell that will last 1 minute at speed on ice is not nice, the Thors for 49$ shipped are the cats scratch, er, the bees elbows, er, the most intelligent(control of your immediate environment) way to equip your hands for snowboarding...

IMHO,ymmv