Note to New Members ×

Gilmour's ski deals.

John Gilmour

Originally posted by D-Sub

oh wow. that was some good stuff.

and wendy...hottie! but...SKIS?

:)

ahhh....but did you notice they were telemark skis?

She'll be on Fin's "Bishop" bindings next year. Not bad for a girl who was hit by car and was in a coma (with injuries far worse than mine)- I mean...she even ripped the bumps on her tele's and first day of the season for her.

Now that is some emasculating sh*t for those guys watching from the lifts on their apline skis. To be dusted by an Asian chick in a bunny suit on telemark skis. lol.

The comments heard from the lift were always funny- like...."Wow...oh crap...she's on telemark skis- damn!"

________

Montana marijuana dispensary

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the website isn't working great. I click on a date and i get "The requested file was not found on this server." i'm signing up for ever week possible because $15 is a steal.

edit: my stupidity..."<map name="Map"> <area shape="rect" coords="5,44,86,69" href="http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/index.htm"><area shape="rect" coords="2,109,75,135" href="http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/trips.htm"><area shape="rect" coords="4,173,62,197" href="http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/join.htm"><area shape="rect" coords="2,236,99,262" href="http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/pics.htm"><area shape="rect" coords="3,299,78,328" href="http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/links.htm"><area shape="rect" coords="4,364,85,389" href="http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/questions.htm"></map> SIGNUPS WILL BE POSTED THE FRIDAY OR SATRUDAY BEFORE EACH TRIP AND AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT OUT TO INFORM THE CLUB WHEN THEY ARE POSTED. LINKS WILL NOT WORK UNTIL THE WEEKEND BEFORE THE TRIP!"

ya i figured the bus is a pain in the ass. I have my car here so we just pile 4 ppl in and go. We split the gas like $3 a person so not bad. I usually don't pay for gas because it is my car. Those are the best days, its usually a kick ass time. can't wait for friday.

But Willy-

You just miss the crap hours on the snow -since the snow is thrashed after a day of riding from 9-4. The first trail to be re-groomed (typically conifer), doesn't get groomed and open until about 6:15-6:30 anyhow.

Intermediate trails are groomed after that and usually Ralphs Run (beginner trail) is after conifer....so

it doesn't matter if you start sliding down the hill at 7:00

taking the bus is a no brainer. :smashfrea

________

VIDEO REVIEW

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't snowboard- but that doesn't mean you guys don't get deals-

MYSTERY SHOPS AT SKI RESORTS!!!

Reply to: gwood@athpower.com

Date: 2006-02-14, 12:58PM EST

We have mystery shops available for this Saturday (18th) between 2 and 3 pm in the main lodge of the following ski resorts:

Mt. Snow West Dover, VT

Sunday River Bethel, ME

Killington Killington, VT

SugarLoaf Carrabassett Valley, ME

The shops involve locating a credit card booth, filling out an application (using incorrect info or asking for the application back when complete), and taking 5 digital photos of the booth. The shop pays $30. If anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP. Thanks.

Guy

877-977-6937, Ext. 111

Job location is New England

Compensation: $30

________

Volcano digital vaporizer

• 9 months later...

it's that time again, boys and girls.

Dano found this gem today:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/tix/244886546.html

http://www.rideandskine.com/

This is not a gimick-call me if you have questions after you read everything. 603-765-2752

The Ride & Ski New England Snow Sports Savings Card gives the cardholder discounts at 23 New England mountains for the entire ski season, EVERYTIME you ski or ride. Want to save money every time you ski....well you can and even lodging as well.

This is our 5th season of saving skiers and riders a few bucks on the slopes.

This is not a one time use card. You can use it over and over at 23 mountains.

We donate a portion of the proceeds to CHAD (Childrens Hospital Dartmouth)

PURCHASE NOW AND RECEIVE 2 FREE LIFT TICKETS.

www.rideandskine.com

Card comes with a free pass to Magic Mountain in Londonderry, VT. and a second lift ticket to another of our family friendly mountains in NH or VT.

In addition to the free lift tickets EVERY card comes with additional savings coupons worth $133 and include:

• 50% off Ascutney Mountain Resort (no blackout dates)

• 50% off Ragged Mountain (no blackout dates)

• $25 early-season lift ticket to Cannon Mountain

• $10 off any day lift ticket Cannon Mountain (no blackout date)

• 2 for 1 in March to Cannon Mountain

The Ride & Ski New England Snow Sports Savings Card gives the cardholder discounts at 23 New England mountains for the entire ski season, EVERYTIME you ski or ride.

THIS IS NOT A ONE-TIME-USE CARD. IT CAN BE USED OVER AND OVER FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR.

The mountain lift ticket savings are listed below:

• Ascutney Mountain – 2 for 1 midweek/$10-off weekends; non-hol.

• Blue Hills – 2 for 1 midweek./$5-off weekends; non-holiday.

• Black Mountain – 2 for 1 Mon. to Thursday./ $5-off weekends; non-hol.

• Bolton Valley – 15% off lift ticket everyday.

•Burke Mountain – $10 off lift tickets 7 days a week.

• Cannon Mountain – $10 off lift tickets Sun. to Fri.; non-holiday.

• Crotched Mountain – 2 for 1 midweek; (see ad for times)non-hol.

• Dartmouth Skiways – 2 for 1 midweek.; non-holiday.

• Granite Gorge – $5 off lift tickets, 7 days a week; non-holiday.

• Gunstock – $10 off day tick., $5 off night skiing, 7 days; non-hol.

• Jay Peak Resort – $10 off lift tickets 7 days a week.

• King Pine Ski – $5 off mid week; non-holiday.

• Lost Valley – 2 for 1 lift tickets, 7 days a week.

• Mount Abram – $10 off night, Fri.&Sat.,$10 off Sun.; non.hol.

• Magic Mountain – $20 midweek lift ticket; $40 weekend&holiday.

• Pats Peak – $10 off midweek; $5 off weekend; non-holiday.

• Ragged Mountain – 2 for 1 midweek/$10-off weekends; non-holiday.

• Shawnee Peak – 2 for 1 midweek/$10-off Sun./$12-night; non-hol.

• Tenney Mountain – $10 lift ticket, midweek/$10-off weekend;non-hol.

• Wachusett – FREE Wachusett Passport.

• Waterville Valley – $5 off midweek lift ticket; non-holiday.

• Whaleback Mountain – 2 for 1 midweek; non-holiday.

• Wildcat – $10-off midweek/$5-off weekends; non-holiday.

SKI AND STAY VERMONT AND NEW HAMPSHIRE!

In addition to the lift ticket savings there are several LODGING DISCOUNTS in NH and VT.

NH discounts are available to Merrill Farm Resort in Conway, NH and The Lodge in Jackson, NH with easy drives to Wildcat and Black Mountains.

Hampton Inn in Littleton, NH and Sunset Hill House, Sugar Hill, NH are located near Cannon Mountain.

Vermont discounts are available at Comfort Inn and Suites and Fairbanks Inn both in St. Johnsbury, Vt., both ideally situated for a weekend of skiing at Burke Mountain or Jay Peak Resort.

The Black Bear Inn in Bolton Valley Vermont is the only ski-and-stay inn on Bolton Valley Resort ski area.

Ascutney Mountain Resort also has great slopeside and ski-and-stay packages available to cardholders.

For more information feel free to e-mail us or questions call (603)765-2752.

Q: Hi, just to clarify: this includes a lift ticket to Magic plus one ticket any of the other mountains listed? thanks

Nov-27-06

A: Yes, the Magic Mountain lift ticket is a punch on the card and the other is an actual lift ticket you hand in at the ticket window. The tickets we have left are to Ascutney, Black, Gunstock, Pats Peak, Mt. Abram, Shawnee Peak and mid-week to Cannon. You have your choice of one of those. And you also get all the other coupons too.

Just specify the mountain in the comments field

www.rideandskine.com

I used to buy those cars back in the 80's.

One thing ...of course...there is always something going on in the head of a desperate to carve snowboarder with no cash.

Can I make this deal happen again?

Well likely- the card comes with a book with some tickets to Magic that you turn in. But the $10 off thing are likely boxes on the back of the card that get marked off.

I being the carfeul boyscout with neosporin, bandaids and alcohol prep pads 1st aid kit, realized that an alcohol prep pad would instantly erase the ball point pen mark made on the back of the card- if it was done immediately after the mark was made..... hmmm "like new".

uuhh.. gonzo stain remover and Shoout spray works for permanent markers.

ahh the life of the penniless, carless, snowboard carving college student.

not that I ever did that...

________

Easy vape vaporizer

Nice tip on the pen marks...reminds me of the lighter fluid on the lift ticket trick to get the bail off in the parking lot for resale... ;) Goo gone works too.

BTW, you can order the discount card w/ 2 free tix from here. ( I got Gunstock )

http://www.rideandskine.com/htmls/shop.html

Also in Boston area, Kelly dealerships are giving away ragged season passes worth $815 with car purchases, so lots of non-wintersports people are selling them for cheap ( I saw $250 ) on CL and in other classifieds. Ragged sort of sucks but I'd buy a SEASON pass for $100-$150...

PLEASE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...