Note to New Members ×

1000 posts

Jack M

WOW d-sub, I thought I was spending too much time here. By comparision I am mearly a rookie. Good work!

As far as the progression of this site you go from junior member, member, senior member. What's after senior member, I vote 1000 post should move d-sub to jedi in training. Then 5000 post jedi. Then 10,000 post jedi master. I know it sounds like a lot of post needed, but our sport is going no where and need to leave room for future growth.

Originally posted by C5 Golfer

I think I believe the rumor that D-Sub has the internet piped into all his bathrooms.:D

its all about the laptop with a WiFi card, C5!

btw...spring/summe Im gonna come to Seattle and play some golf with you, k? Any sub $30 scenic courses up there?

Originally posted by D-Sub

its all about the laptop with a WiFi card, C5!

btw...spring/summe Im gonna come to Seattle and play some golf with you, k? Any sub $30 scenic courses up there?

Not too many courses you can play for $30 anymore. But I will get you the guest rate at my home club. Looking forward to it. What is your handicap? Golf handicap number that is....:D

when I was playing regularly I was probably a 10 or 11, with an alltime low score of 75 on a par 70 course, and plenty of 78s sprinkled in there.

the last few times Ive played have been in the high 80s. If I can get back on my game I can get it back to low 80s Im sure. Might need to dump the T-Zoid Pros I have. Might be a little small for my current level.

sad about the courses..in SoCal there are quite a few fairly nice courses for sub $25 twilight rate. I usually play afternoons anyway cuz Im just not a morning person.

youre a member somewhere? whats the name of the course?

thanks for the invite!

Originally posted by D-Sub

youre a member somewhere? whats the name of the course?

thanks for the invite!

My home club course is Echo Falls GC-- here is a picture at hole 18 and end of hole 17 one of the most difficult holes. You golf game will play well here at your 75-90 range. Lots of trouble and fun. I play to about a 7 these days.

post-53-141842199663_thumb.jpg

D-Sub,

Your post count is huge on this site , but compared to other sites with more topic forums and that have been around for more years, you are just a pup in the posting world.

Post on! I'm going carving with the Rickster this weekend, so he won't be able to lay into you on Sun and Mon :(

Hoping to get up to Bend this season to ride with Doug Dryer, I'll let you know about the plans. You could join us and see that we are good guys

Peace,

Hugh :D

p.s. Step up the pace...Sub

My diesel forum

Member: Mel

Reged: 06/15/99

Originally posted by Art

The 17th aint much easier. Im in for the golf next summer. Al, come on down to the southland and we can play Druids , Elk Run Auburn etc! The youngest ought to walking by then- Hell he can take care of hisself:D

Druids is a great course -- have played it often, Washington National a suberb course also. Looking forward to it Art. Lets get a few runs in this year --

Originally posted by Hugh

D-Sub,

Post on! I'm going carving with the Rickster this weekend, so he won't be able to lay into you on Sun and Mon :(

thank GOD! I was losing sleep!

dont forget that Im not making claims about being some guru or something. People are just ribbing me for being the highest poster _here_

tis all

Hail oh guru. :p ;)

Yeah, took me a little less than 2 years to hit a thousand at the Lomac forums. Then I got a life... :P Actually my grades were suffering. So now I just post abroad lol. More in the computer world now. If you google DrCR, anything forum related is me. DrCR is actually an acronym of a shortened nickname (won't tell otherwise I'd have to kill you). Didn't know it was a medical, etc. acronym too.

Congrats,

DrCR

_______

Hm, hopefully this will give you enough to post a least a couple of responses ;)