Note to New Members ×

big gs board

davekempmeister

still looking for a board that will serve as a stop-gap for the upcoming season. something on the order 184 - 200 cm, 18-20 waist, stiff and in good to excellent all around shape. nothing overly fatigued, please.

a couple to a few hundred is the $ range

thanks

I've got a 185cm Oldenburg that I'd consider selling. Waist is ~20.2cm, SCR is just over 15m. Overall condition is very good. Oldenburg was one of the first, if not the first, manufacturer to decamber the nose. You probably don't recognize the name, but they were building Klug's raceboards in the final years he was with Burton. The flex is right for me at 210-lbs, riding fairly aggressively. This board is non-metal.

If you're interested or want pics, drop me a note. I'm traveling, but can get photos later in the week. We can discuss price, but it will be in the range you mention.

PS - Bordy had a review of the Oldenburg somewhere, but I am having trouble finding it while on my mobile...

Gotta Donek 182 GS 20.5 waist 16m sidecut purchased fron Oldsnowboards. Has 2 ski screw holes between the bindings for older plate. Bit stiff for my 165 lbs, if I lived in Colorado with big runs it would be ok though. $150 plus shipping, or with a used 3 times Donek plate(excellent shape) $475 plus shipping. Nothing lower. Pics next week, I hope, gotta line up a camera to take 'em.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320776846187?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This looks like a pretty good board. temped to pick it up myself, but I am saving for a larger purchase.

Good luck

I just grabbed a pair of bindings from this guy. Evidently he was on the Nidecker team is an is unloading all his gear.

New link for it here--I guess he upped his price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nidecker-Custom-GS-Race-183-/320778603857?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D320776846187%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3611306995851960363

I've got a 185cm Oldenburg that I'd consider selling. Waist is ~20.2cm, SCR is just over 15m. Overall condition is very good. Oldenburg was one of the first, if not the first, manufacturer to decamber the nose. You probably don't recognize the name, but they were building Klug's raceboards in the final years he was with Burton. The flex is right for me at 210-lbs, riding fairly aggressively. This board is non-metal.

If you're interested or want pics, drop me a note. I'm traveling, but can get photos later in the week. We can discuss price, but it will be in the range you mention.

PS - Bordy had a review of the Oldenburg somewhere, but I am having trouble finding it while on my mobile...

Dave,

I'll vouch for this board. I had the opportunity to ride it for a few weekends and it is a sweet board. I really enjoyed my time on it and would consider purchasing it if I wasn't trying to pick up an infection right now. At 180 and actually aggressive, unlike D.T.'s chicken aggression, I really got into this board. It is quite damp, powers out of turns and is smooth. Go for this one if you aren't going metal.

Ink

• 2 weeks later...